Nice!!!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

NastyNorseman
Starter

Nice!!!

Post by NastyNorseman »

Seattle cook accused of spitting on Steeler fan's burger
Friday, March 28, 2008
The Associated Press
PORT ORCHARD, Wash. -- A fast-food cook and Seattle Seahawks fan has been accused of spitting on a hamburger ordered by a man wearing Pittsburgh Steelers attire.

Kitsap County sheriff's deputies say the 37-year-old customer was with his daughters at the Port Orchard-area eatery on Saturday. He reportedly traded remarks with an employee about Super Bowl XL in which the Seahawks lost to the Steelers.

When the customer opened his food container, he says there was spittle on the burger. He demanded a refund and called the fast-foot outlet's district manager.

The manager told deputies a 24-year-old man might be responsible. The next day, deputies went to his house and smelled marijuana. The man was released after being booked for investigation of fourth-degree assault and possession of marijuana.
hmmm!
I think I'll be taking this as a lesson learned considering I currently live in SE Wisconsin. (Mental note, DO NOT wear the 44 jersey to the burger joint)
The only completely consistent people are the dead.
Aldous Huxley