AD and Ricky Bell

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Minniman
Hall of Famer

AD and Ricky Bell

Post by Minniman »

Not Ricky Bell the football player ...

I was watching some "We are the 80's" on VH1 Classic today, and there was a New Edition song playing.

One of the guys, Ricky Bell, looks just like Adrian Peterson, or Peterson looks like Ricky Bell.

Bell went on to be part of Bell Biv DeVoe as well.

We come from the land of the ice and snow .... :smilevike:
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

He looks nothing like Peterson, he's wearing a baseball jersey!

You might ask "Well if he doesn't look like Peterson then how did you know I was talking about the guy in the jersey?"

To which I'd reply "Touché".
Darkwing
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Darkwing »

Wow - Am I a child of the 80's. When I saw the name Ricky Bell the first thing that came to mind was "Ricky Bell from Bell Biv DeVoe?" (Not to mention New Edition - Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Johnny)
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

I graduated in 85 and the first thing that came to my mind was, "Ricky Bell the RB?"....then "who the hell is Ricky Bell" after I realized you werent talking football. You'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to say that I knew who "New Edition " or "Bell Biv DeVoe" are....matter of fact you wouldnt have to go that far as I didnt watch/listen to anything from either...I was more of a Metallica/Scorpions kinda guy.
jackal
Strong Safety

laugh

Post by jackal »

when best friend got divorced

Poison was the theme song for his EX :lol:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!