Timberwolves

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Timberwolves

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Randy Wittman needs to be fired, and needs to be fired now. The Wolves are 4-28, and are losing by double digits in most of their games. NO team, regardless of talent, should ever be 4-28. The sad thing is: The Wolves have talent. Al Jefferson, Corey Brewer, Sebastian Telfair, and Rashad McCants are good, young players. Yes, they have a lot of growing to do m but you know what? So do many other NBA players. I was expecting a down year for them, but this is ridiculous. 4-28.
Can they just release Marko Jaric and end his pathetic excuse for a career here? Just get rid of him and take the hit.

I really wish Taylor would just get rid of everyone on the coaching staff, and the front office and start over. Kevin McHale is a blind fool, and Randy Wittman is even worse.

What a joke.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

In most markets they would be fired, Whitman probably would not have made it past last season.

McHale is still riding his success early on when they're winning the division year in and year out. Due solely to a super star (Garnett) and a good coach (Saunders). Now he's bungled everything you possibly could. From letting Flip go (having sucess in Detroit), Trading RoY Brandon Roy for Foye. Hiring Whitman as head coach, trading Garnett. He's completely destroyed this team, and if you plan on rebuilding, and if rebuilding is necessary, you have to look at the front office and coaching first and foremost, especially in this situation.