Woman’s Lost Pug Given As Christmas Gift

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Woman’s Lost Pug Given As Christmas Gift

Post by PurpleMustReign »

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S302414.shtml

What in the Hell is wrong with this woman? She finds a dog WITH TAGS, and gives it to her daughter anyway??? And then writes the real owner a letter? If the dog is licensed to the owner, the lady who found the dog has no right to him, right?

Some people are just too stupid to live.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
glg
Site Admin

Re: Woman’s Lost Pug Given As Christmas Gift

Post by glg »

At least crazy lady doesn't have custody. Hopefully dad is a better role model to the kid.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I can picture the letter she wrote;
The Letter wrote: I found ur dog but I gave him too my daghter lol heres 20$$ mery xmas
I almost felt sorry for the people who lost the dog until I read a quote from them in the article;
"We knew the first thing our Scooter would have done is find people," Velevis said. "He must have wandered up to this sick lady who, in desperation and in an attempt to fix her own life, ruined ours."
Ruined your life? You've got to be kidding me ...

I am a dog person, they are probably my favorite animal and I know what it's like to lose a dog that has become like a member of your family. But "Ruined your life" is a little dramatic for me.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Cliff wrote:I can picture the letter she wrote;

LOL! Yeah, that sounds about right.

I still feel sorry for them, even though they may be a little "dramatic." But still, the lady who took the dog is a moron.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

PurpleMustReign wrote:
LOL! Yeah, that sounds about right.

I still feel sorry for them, even though they may be a little "dramatic." But still, the lady who took the dog is a moron.
If she was going to write a letter she should have just returned the dog ... definitely not the brightest bulb in the box. From here on in I'll be referring to her as "dim wit"

It's hard for me to be sympathetic when people get so dramatic about things like this. If the dog was so important that if it got away it would Ruin your life then maybe you should have kept a better eye on it or set up your yard so the dog couldn't just dig through to the other side of the fence ...

That's not to say dim wit wasn't in the wrong for doing what she did ... it just "urks" me when people blow things out of proportion.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Cliff wrote: If she was going to write a letter she should have just returned the dog ... definitely not the brightest bulb in the box. From here on in I'll be referring to her as "dim wit"

It's hard for me to be sympathetic when people get so dramatic about things like this. If the dog was so important that if it got away it would Ruin your life then maybe you should have kept a better eye on it or set up your yard so the dog couldn't just dig through to the other side of the fence ...

That's not to say dim wit wasn't in the wrong for doing what she did ... it just "urks" me when people blow things out of proportion.

Me too. I guess my biggest complaint is how the lady wrote the letter and thought everything would be ok.
That said, accidents and sh*t happens, and no matter how well you watch and keep track of a dog, it may get out someday. One time I was just about to leave for work, so I called my boys in and they didnt' come like normal. When I walked down the deck stairs, I saw the fence had opened and they were in the neighbors yard (we have since put a lock on the gate). I have no idea how the gate opened, becuse it it kinda hard to open. But, my point is, although she is making it way more drmatic than it probably needs to be, sh*t does happen.
DanAS1
Hall of Famer

Post by DanAS1 »

Cliff wrote:
Ruined your life? You've got to be kidding me ...

I am a dog person, they are probably my favorite animal and I know what it's like to lose a dog that has become like a member of your family. But "Ruined your life" is a little dramatic for me.
Yeah, I agree. An exaggeration.

But still ... losing dogs isn't a mere bump in the road. It's depressing.