PG posts

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

purple guy
Hall of Famer

PG posts

Post by purple guy »

Just want to let all here know about the posts from Purple guy in the recent past, including Monday nights game and really for a while. Long story short, not all posts have been mine, I appologised to KV, and now to you, Ive changed my password, only Ill post, not sure if thats good or bad, but it'll be me at any rate. I enjoy this site, thank you.
wang_chi7
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by wang_chi7 »

Identity theft sucks! Good to hear you've changed your password to rid the problem.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Come on man. Suck it up and don't pull that. Take responsibility.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

Demi wrote:Come on man. Suck it up and don't pull that. Take responsibility.

Im not too smart, dont claim to be a football expert, Im a glass half empty guy, but sorry, I was not home on Monday, read the game thread, changed password. Ill stand by my negetive comments, but I wont make them EVERY post time and time again. Sorry.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Demi wrote:Come on man. Suck it up and don't pull that. Take responsibility.
I won't go into specifics, as I don't believe it needs to be posted here, but he is being legit with this.
Mike

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: PG posts

Post by PurpleMustReign »

purple guy wrote:Just want to let all here know about the posts from Purple guy in the recent past, including Monday nights game and really for a while. Long story short, not all posts have been mine, I appologised to KV, and now to you, Ive changed my password, only Ill post, not sure if thats good or bad, but it'll be me at any rate. I enjoy this site, thank you.

That's cool man. No problem. What is your credit card number again?? :P (I am giving you a hard time, I know stuff like this reall sucks, it happened to me on another board years ago.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Re: PG posts

Post by purple guy »

PurpleMustReign wrote:
That's cool man. No problem. What is your credit card number again?? :P (I am giving you a hard time, I know stuff like this reall sucks, it happened to me on another board years ago.

Mine was a simple one, an old roommate used to post, he knows (knew) my password. Most times when PG had "game thread" posts, it wasnt me as I usually go watch with my kids somewhere, and I didnt really care that he would post, but the last few times the posts were terrible, at any rate, movin on.
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

What's your old roommate's address?