New poster and thanks

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Tennessee Viking
Rookie

New poster and thanks

Post by Tennessee Viking »

I have long been a part of the Purple Thoughts board on Viking Update, and I just came across this board last week. I just want to say how much better I believe this board is. I haven't seen as much whining, and almost all of the topics started are informative (except this one). Just wanted to say thanks, and keep up the good posting!!!!
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

Wow, I'll never go over to that other board then! :)
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

:welcome
We try to keep it civil here and stick to football talk, it can sometimes get a little hairy but its the best board I have seen anywhere.
wang_chi7
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by wang_chi7 »

Its kind of nice because of its small member list. You end up in the same arguments over and over again, but its like being old men arguing about who the best boxer of all time is. Its more personal here, like talking Vikings in person with a small group of friends. You quickly learn what views everybody has on a wide variety of topics which adds to conversation.

There's been lots of bickering lately between a few people (and everybody else gets thrown in on occasion, but it will probably pass as its usually very civil around here.

Welcome to the board!