Just stopping in to say "hi"

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

Just stopping in to say "hi"

Post by Vikefantam »

Hey, all. Just stopping by. John, I'll take something non-alcoholic. :-) I'm hoping to have more time to visit you guys now that I'm working out of the home. For awhile there, I was working full time doing medical billing at an office, then doing medical transcription at home. I'm now only doing the medical transcription at home and love it. I really missed doing it. I was really burned out on the billing part, just got tired of people yelling at me about their bills. :roll:

Anyway, I doing transcription for 2 hospitals - one is in Mass, the other is right in Chicago - ever hear of Memorial Medical Center? It's in Springfield, actually, I believe. Sounds like a big hospital.

What a disappointment the Vikes have been. Again. *Sigh*. They beat up the Bears, then crumbled against the Packers. I don't have the NFL ST this year - wasn't in our budget, but I do catch the replays on the NFL Network.

Adrian Peterson sure has been a breath of fresh air. He's not only super-fast, he's humble. Wow. "Act like you've been there before". No huge celebrations when he scores. The kid is so good yet he's just so humble. Amazing. Maybe we could nickname him the Purple Blur. :-)

I don't think Jackson is our future. I know it's only his second year but I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far. Looks like we'll be drafting high again. A QB maybe? Any good ones out there? I don't watch college ball except very rarely an Ohio State game. My jury is still out on the receivers. Are they bad or is the QB really not making great throws? Bollinger hasn't been in there long enough for me to judge.

We're hoping for pug puppies this January. We need a little help from the vet, as Bumper, well, can't seem to get it right. ;-) Wish us luck! We're hoping Maggie has a black female, which we'll keep. Bumper can produce both fawn & back. We want another female and definitely prefer the blacks over the fawns, especially where shedding is concerned. :shock:

Well, I've gotta get back to my typing. Again, I'm hoping to have more time to visit here. I'm starting with a new company in a few weeks for more money per line, so I'll be backed up again but I'll be back.

Take care, everyone!

Tammy
Minniman
Hall of Famer

Post by Minniman »

Hello, Tammy.

Thank you for dropping in. The "regulars" often wonder what you are up to.

- Minniman
We come from the land of the ice and snow .... :smilevike:
Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Vikefantam »

Minniman wrote:Hello, Tammy.

Thank you for dropping in. The "regulars" often wonder what you are up to.

- Minniman
Hey, Minniman! I'm here, still rooting for, and having my heart broken by, the Vikings. Will it ever be our year? *Sigh* :cry:

I'm still the same Vikings fanatic I was years ago, I just don't have as much time to dedicate to watching all the games and the message boards. I'm working about 60 hours a week (the more I type, the more I get paid :D ).

Anyway, I hope to catch up on some posts here soon.

Take care, all!

Tammy
DanAS1
Hall of Famer

Re: Just stopping in to say "hi"

Post by DanAS1 »

Tammy,

It's great to hear from you again. Hopefully you will be able to grace the Board some more.

You say that we should be drafting high, but look at the record -- 4-6 isn't that awful. As for the idea of selecting a QB, I still say draft "BPA," and would point to the results from this year's draft as bearing that out. (For that matter, the pick of Williamson bears it out too -- but in the other direction.)

If you see any fraud on your job -- major fraud, not minor fraud -- you know who to call.

Your friend, always.

Dan
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Re: Just stopping in to say "hi"

Post by Kansas Viking »

Vikefantam wrote: We're hoping for pug puppies this January.

Tammy
Hi Tammy. What a nice surprise to hear from you again. Glad things are going well for you. Brenda and I want pictures of the puppies when they get here. :)
Mike

jackal
Strong Safety

good to see

Post by jackal »

nice to hear from you Tammie...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!