Adrian Peterson Fathead

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Adrian Peterson Fathead

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Hey guys,
They finally have a Fathead for the Minnesota Vikings! It's and Adrian Peterson Fathead. It looks really cool. In case you don't know what a Fathead is I will explain it. A Fathead is a lifesize wall graphic that you can stick on a wall. Apprently they are safe to put on any wall. You can take them off if you don't like it there, and hang it up again. All they ever had for the Vikings was a helmet and a Duante Culpepper Fathead (which was a special "low price".) Now they have our rookie sensation Adrian Peterson. I a going to try to buy one... They are about $100.
Here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.fathead.com/nfl/minnesota-vi ... -peterson/
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I've heard of fatheads before... but don't know what it is. What are they?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Re: Adrian Peterson Fathead

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

I explained it...
Last edited by HardcoreVikesFan on Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
DanAS1
Hall of Famer

Post by DanAS1 »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:Hey guys,
They finally have a Fathead for the Minnesota Vikings! It's and Adrian Peterson Fathead. It looks really cool. In case you don't know what a Fathead is I will explain it. A Fathead is a lifesize wall graphic that you can stick on a wall. Apprently they are safe to put on any wall. You can take them off if you don't like it there, and hang it up again. All they ever had for the Vikings was a helmet and a Duante Culpepper Fathead (which was a special "low price".) Now they have our rookie sensation Adrian Peterson. I a going to try to buy one... They are about $100.
Here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.fathead.com/nfl/minnesota-vi ... -peterson/
My wife made me take down my A Clockwork Orange poster when we started living together. I have a feeling that a Fathead would have the same fate in my house.

That said, if we were to get one, the AD Fathead would win ... in her mind as well as mine. She couldn't get over the highlight reel from last week's game.
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:All they ever had for the Vikings was a helmet and a Duante Culpepper Fathead...

<sigh> I wish they would make the Norseman head into a Fathead. The Viking helmet on my wall doesn't really appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I love the Vikings' helmets. It's just I like the Norseman better as the team logo.

Dawn
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

DeeEss57 wrote:
<sigh> I wish they would make the Norseman head into a Fathead. The Viking helmet on my wall doesn't really appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I love the Vikings' helmets. It's just I like the Norseman better as the team logo.

Dawn
I couldnt agree more Dawn!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:I explained it...

Oh, hahaha...

Sorry. Guess I should read the WHOLE post, huh? :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Knoxx
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Knoxx »

VikingMachine wrote: I couldnt agree more Dawn!
I'd like to third this idea. The Norseman logo is much better than a helmet.
Magnus1959
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Magnus1959 »

I bought two helmets off of ebay cheap and they are still in the closet because they are so big I have no room for them in my small apartment.
wang_chi7
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by wang_chi7 »

I absolutely love the new commercial with the grizzly wearing an Urlacher jersey. The best part of the commercial is the spokesman, he just has a hilariously soft, monotonous voice. And he sort of looks like Harvey Keitel.

Its not as good as the Miller High Life commercials, but is probably next in line.
Krulik
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Krulik »

I bought a Daunte Culpepper fathead (sigh) and it came with the norseman logo on it. Its not very big, I'd say about the size of a basketball hoop, but its still better than nothing.