Salina Karaoke

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

mr6kings
Backup

Salina Karaoke

Post by mr6kings »

Hey Mike

Have you heard of an outfit called Hillbilly Corner Karaoke from Salina? Reason I ask is we camped at the Woodlands Dog Track this past weekend during the NASCAR race at Kansas Speedway. They had a stage set up in front of their 5th Wheel and kept thing pretty much hopping Friday and saturday night. One of them said his brother was a big Vikings fan and was going to try getting him to go next year. I got a name but too much beer I think interfered with my memory (LOL). Had my Viking flag flying which got a lot of comment from both Viking and Packer fans. We camped near some guys we see every year from LaCrosse of course they were Packer fans. Sunday night we all watched the game in the parking lot.

Mark Solie
Mark Solie
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Re: Salina Karaoke

Post by Kansas Viking »

mr6kings wrote:Hey Mike

Have you heard of an outfit called Hillbilly Corner Karaoke from Salina?
Sorry, I haven't heard of them, but then I don't get out much around here now a days. I actually get around more in Minneapolis than I do here.
mr6kings wrote: I got a name but too much beer I think interfered with my memory (LOL).
I've never personally experienced that problem before. :D

Hope you had fun at the race. When we went by on Friday, there were cars and campers as far as we could see. Looked like they were packing in for a big weekend.
Mike