It's back!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

It's back!

Post by DeeEss57 »

For any of you who have played QB1 in the bar, you can now once again play it from your home computer!

For those of you who don't know what QB1 is... It's a game whereby you try to guess what play the offense will run next. The more specific you are, the more points you get. It's fun! Try it out!

It's at QB1.com. Click on the 'Games' listing at the top and choose 'QB1 online'. And make sure your browser is Java enabled. While you're playing the game, chat with some of the other players of your game, too. I don't know which games I'll be playing this Saturday, but I'll be playing the Vikes game for sure. So if you decide to play and you see me there, say 'hello' and we'll have a friendly little competition!

Dawn
Last edited by DeeEss57 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

What does "bacl" mean?!?! :?

:P

Sounds like a fun game, I'll have to try it out.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:What does "bacl" mean?!?! :?

:P

Sounds like a fun game, I'll have to try it out.

Fixed it! Earlier the system wouldn't let me edit my post or it would have been fixed right away. That's what happens when you're posting whilst tired.

Dawn
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DeeEss57 wrote:
Fixed it! Earlier the system wouldn't let me edit my post or it would have been fixed right away. That's what happens when you're posting whilst tired.

Tired, right, we'll call it tired... :lol:

Dawn
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018