Twp A-Rods

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

DanAS1
Hall of Famer

Twp A-Rods

Post by DanAS1 »

The one guy might as well start calling himself "The Greatest of All Time," 'cause that dude can flat back it up. He's what, 32? And he's already got 500 home runs well into the rear view mirror. Pretty darned impressive.

As for the other A-Rod, when he takes the court against the Swiss Assassin, he must feel like a condemned man about to be hung. Seriously, it's painful watching those two play. Assuming both men are healthy, I think I'd now place A-Rod's odds of victory in their next major championship tilt at somewhat below the 08 Raiders' odds of winning the Super Bowl.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

What does TWP stand for?

Also, A-Rod baseball is a freakin beast this season. This year he will be the MVP, and deserves to be. He single handedly kept the Yankees from completely bottoming out this season in the beginning.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

You mean the guy they need to trade because he can't handle the spotlight and chokes in the playoffs?

Give me a break, the guy is one of, if not the greatest player in the game. So he struggled in the playoffs, don't expect every great player to never struggle at all. Peyton couldn't win the big one either...right up until he did.