Jerseys on Ebay

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jerseys on Ebay

Post by TrenchGoon »

Just got a nice Robert Smith Jersey on Ebay and a cunningham which will soon be a Jackson jersey, for $14 combined! WoooHoooo.
mcdaking84
Veteran

Post by mcdaking84 »

can i get the link?
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

I dont know if you care or not but there are a TON of knock-off jerseys being sold on ebay right now. If you only want an authentic then be careful.
jackal
Strong Safety

laugh

Post by jackal »

just make sure to read item info very carefully
and look for sewn or authentic in there.

also read the presons reviews from previous buyers
and see if a lotof the same complaints so up from different
buyers.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

VikingMachine wrote:I dont know if you care or not but there are a TON of knock-off jerseys being sold on ebay right now. If you only want an authentic then be careful.

I got a knock-off Eagles Cunningham jersey, I love it. It is really high quality. it isn't fallinf apart or anything. Its a real good buy. I paid $65, which included the shipping.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

VikingMachine wrote:I dont know if you care or not but there are a TON of knock-off jerseys being sold on ebay right now. If you only want an authentic then be careful.
Thanks for the note. Honestly I don't really care but I did see the nfl symbol on the neck and jerseys claimed to be reebok or puma I think...it was a major brand in any case. They are just used replica jerseys though, not the 300 dollar type. Sellers had really high ratings as well. I'll let you know more about them when they arrive and if I got screwed out of my 14 bucks.
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

got the jerseys, they are reebok and puma..If they are knockoffs I can't tell. They look great!!! The woman and I cannot wait for sunday when we'll be decked out in them!!! Go Vikes.
jackal
Strong Safety

jerseys

Post by jackal »

I have Greenway Black Jersey, Chris Carter, Udeze White, Kevin
Willams, Robert Smith and a maybe a couple of others.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!