vikings bars outside of minnesota

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

teamtaverns

vikings bars outside of minnesota

Post by teamtaverns »

i am trying to put together a list of viking bars in cities all over the country, if anyone lives in a city outside of minnesota and knows a vikings bar, or even a bar where many viking fans go to watch the games please let me know.
thank you
Sackmeifyoucan
Veteran

Post by Sackmeifyoucan »

I was just trying to think of some Viking bars in Minnesota and I must say...I am kinda stumped!

I know of a couple halfass ones, but that's about it@!
APeterson07
Veteran

Post by APeterson07 »

There is one in Golden Colorado. Red and Jerrys I beleive it is called. I used to watch the games on Sundays there till I moved to Longmont, CO.

In Daytona Beach where I grew up there is a stripclub /resturant that played the games as well. Good crowd was there. I want to say it is call Lollypops.. Been about 5 years since I left Daytona so I will look and see if the place is still around. They made it hard to watch the games. But it was alot of fun. Hell even the Fudgepackers fans would show up to booing.

TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

Buffalo's on high point road in Greensboro, North Carolina was my place when I was out in that part of the country. I saw a few panther fans come in to watch their game and leave disappointed that it was a vikes bar.
jackal
Strong Safety

someone posted

Post by jackal »

someone posted a list of them or clubs at one time a few years back

I know there is a group that meets up by Folsom California
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
flviking
Waterboy

Post by flviking »

Scullys in Ft. Walton beach, Fl. Well at lkeast they were flying a Vikings flag yesterday while I was on the boat.
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

I don't know of any in Austin, but if there is, I'd love to check out the site. I know Bikinis BBGs is a Pittsburgh Steelers hangout, and the Shoal Creek Showdown Saloon is a Saints joint.