New to da board...sopcast help...

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

melnavikes
Practice Squad

New to da board...sopcast help...

Post by melnavikes »

Hey everyone. I have been reading posts on this board for some time now and finally decided to start posting alittle bit.

About the preseason game tonight with the seahawks...i live in canada and won't be able to watch the game on t.v. I did watch the first preseason game on sopcast though thanks to this board and was wondering if it is going to be put on there again for the game tonight.

Thanks. Go Vikes.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

:welcome to the board. The game tonight should be broadcast on SopCast. My channel guide says it will be on 20758 and 22078.

I'm hoping it works well as this will be the first time I have had a chance to use it for a Vikes game.

PS: I moved your post here to the Bar since that is where the original SopCast thread was.

Hope you get to see all the game.
Mike

melnavikes
Practice Squad

Post by melnavikes »

Alright thanks alot. I'm really hoping its going to be broadcasted on there. Its a really neat site and actually worked pretty well the first time i used it for the first preseason game.

-MelnaVikes.
jackal
Strong Safety

air

Post by jackal »

just so everyone knows the game will re air on
NFL network this evening I think at 10pm pacific
time.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

The game tonight should be broadcast on SopCast. My channel guide says it will be on 20758 and 22078.
Yep that's the two channels I have too. I believe one is a seahawks fan and the other is a viking so they're probably different channels & broadcasters.

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Updated weekly with the SopCast games.
JonPurpleHaze
Transition Player

Post by JonPurpleHaze »

I started using sopcast last year and I'm psyched that the game will be on, Channel - 20758 is working right now but it has nascar stuff on.

Almost half of the Vikings games were not on sopcast last year.

:govikes: