Sick and Tired of all this Baseball

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

The one that gets me is POKER. What the hell is ESPN showeing POKER for? Its a freakin card game.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

next up ....... knitting !!!!
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

I actually called and emailed them because in the past they didnt show the National College Wrestling Championships and I really wanted to watch them. They could easily show them tape delayed during the middle of the night for all i cared, i would just tape it. The response I got was that ultimately wrestling (the real stuff) just hasnt garnered the viewership and sponsership to make it worth their while. I understood, eventhough it was hard to believe that people were watching bowling and some of those things over something like what I wanted.

The funny thing is that their stance changed a few years back and now thankfully they televise much of it and some of it live.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

There is only one "Sport" I watch other than football at this point, and it pounds baseball into the ground.

"Ninja Warrior!"

What an awesome show.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Greg wrote:next up ....... knitting !!!!
SWEET! Then there's Chair Rocking!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

OMG OMG OMG A NEW RECORD! Phh who gives?
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Minniman
Hall of Famer

Post by Minniman »

"Ninja Warrior!"

What an awesome show.
I agree!

It reminds me of the confidence course in basic training.

By the way, part of the two courses I had to do in basic training was shown in the movie Stripes. That was the easy one.

Minniman
We come from the land of the ice and snow .... :smilevike:
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Someguy in my school tried to convince me that baseball was the most popular sport in America. He said football is too rough and that not so many should like it. WTF? I was really mad. NOONE DISSES FOOTBALL TO MY FACE!
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.