Any way to watch games over the Internet?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

John
Bartender/Retired

Post by John »

Sorry, I have a thing about property rights... and pitty the fool who gets caught in this deal.

The only people who have a right to watch the games are those with tickets. The rest are subject to blackouts, etc. If the game sells out you get local TV.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Bah, no one loses out from someone watching from another source. There is no other access for other people. And the multibillion dollar NFL won't miss out. I haven't downloaded it or checked it's legality, or even given a link to it, but seems like no harm no foul to me!
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Demi wrote:I haven't downloaded it or checked it's legality, or even given a link to it, but seems like no harm no foul to me!
I downloaded it last night. Will give it one more shot before dumping it. Remember, you get what you pay for and no one is paying for this. Unimpressive at this point. I prefer the audio feed from NFL Access for the pre-season games and will probably hit the sports bar for the regular season games I don't attend. At least I will get a good view there.
Mike

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

http://www.lvllord.de/download.php?url= ... 23d-en.zip

If your connection is slow, download this file, unzip, and install. Worked great for me. This is on WindowsXP, no idea if it works for Vista.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Thanks. I will give that a try.
Mike

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Saturday's game vs the Seahawks will be broadcast on SopCast. On two channels in fact.
Lynch
Practice Squad

Post by Lynch »

"Ja, jag vill leva! Jag vill dö i Norden!"