Greenway Jersey

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

yes

Post by jackal »

glad it worked for you spiderbeavis :D

I am looking for a Vikings ball cap that came out in late
90's it was dark purple and had siver lightning bolts running
all over it. I saw a Raiders one just like it in Vegas too
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
WichitaKSViking
Starter

Post by WichitaKSViking »

Ok I'll start with my Vikings...Carter(Home) Moss(Away) Moss(Black) Culppeper(Away) Bennet(Away) Tarvaris Jackson(Home)

Now I love football and certain players and certain team jerseys so here are my other ones......Roy Willams(Cowboys) Vick(Falcons) Marshal Falk(Rams)..... Those aren't to support the teams even though I like the cowboys but mainly for fashion...lol They look good!! :)

P.S. Gonna get an Away AP Jersey next year.... Oh and need to get a authenic too but not sure who... Kevin W. Is a good one but still not sure grrrrr..... Owell
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

finally broke down and ordered my throwback Marshall jersey
Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Eliot »

i have a old clupepper whit jersey then a #10 purple with my last name on it i also have reggie bush jersey and buying a.p
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

I'm tired of players leaving in free agency - last game I wore my Moss jersey but taped over the name and put Allison !!
that's why I said I'd only buy #70 Marshall (only one to ever wear it and only one who ever will - it's retired)
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I got a purple Authentic AD jersey on ebay two weeks ago, right before his big game.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018