Youtube Videos.

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

King James
All Pro Elite Player

Youtube Videos.

Post by King James »

It would be nice if we were able to embed youtube videos on here. I think it would be very convenient and people would be more likely to watch the video than click on the link which is annoying because sends us away from this site and on to a new page. Just a suggestion though.
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Youtube Videos.

Post by Cliff »

I'm not sure which version of phpBB we're on, but in the newer version they have [youtube] tags that allow you to enbed youtube video. If GLG feels like upgrading we might be able to do that. Or it might just need to be turned on if we're already using 3.x
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

How's this?

That worked :D

Didn't need an upgrade, it's just not a default thing, had to add it in.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Nice!
King James
All Pro Elite Player

Post by King James »

You are awesome GLG. :rock:
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Good suggestion, James!

Thanks for posting that video of Peterson too, glg. I knew he was #1, but I never actually saw the clip from the show. We all lust over Peterson--as would be expected--but hearing NFL players do the same is a little more special. I'm glad he's so respected and appreciated in the NFL world--owners, coaches, players, fans, etc. Athletes in other sports love him, too. It's hard not to love AP and what he's all about.

My favorite thing about him, is how much he genuinely seems to love to be a Viking. He's so humble and appreciative. He seems to truly enjoy being a part of our organization. That is special. That just adds to the other many, many things about him that make him so darn loveable.