Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

like button
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22148
Page 1 of 1

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  like button

I half jokingly mentioned this in the Game Day thread, but I was thinking... Is there a way to add something like this? Or a rating system for a post?

Author:  glg [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: like button

PurpleMustReign wrote:
I half jokingly mentioned this in the Game Day thread, but I was thinking... Is there a way to add something like this? Or a rating system for a post?


Doesn't appear to be in phpbb. I know other forums have it (I use some that do), but don't see it available.

Author:  Cliff [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: like button

If this is something you're interested there appears to be a mod for it;

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=46456

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: like button

I kind of like this idea.

Author:  glg [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: like button

Cliff wrote:
If this is something you're interested there appears to be a mod for it;

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=46456


I'm very leery of mods, have heard way too many horror stories about mods destroying performance or just being crap, etc.

Author:  Cliff [ Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: like button

glg wrote:
Cliff wrote:
If this is something you're interested there appears to be a mod for it;

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=46456


I'm very leery of mods, have heard way too many horror stories about mods destroying performance or just being crap, etc.


I can certainly understand being leery of them but I've tried a few mods on my test board and have never had any issues backing out of one.

Regardless, I'm not the one who has to deal with it if this place breaks and it wasn't my idea in the first place, so I won't complain lol

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/