Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Is it me?
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22137
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Now its our time [ Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Is it me?

Or are the smilies on the side different?

Author:  glg [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Is it me?

Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link

Author:  beardedterror [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is it me?

glg wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link

I like 'em! Thanks!

Author:  glg [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is it me?

beardedterror wrote:
glg wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link

I like 'em! Thanks!


I was trying to make the front panel a little less cluttered, added this one that I think I will use a lot during games. :wtf:

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is it me?

glg wrote:
beardedterror wrote:
[I like 'em! Thanks!


I was trying to make the front panel a little less cluttered, added this one that I think I will use a lot during games. :wtf:



Awesome. Is there a gun shooting a bald head smiley out there? 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/