View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 pm



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 PM's 
Author Message
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17666
Location: Crystal, MN
Post PM's
When I try to send a PM, it goes into my outbox but never sends. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a flaw in the system?? This has happened before, a few times.

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:44 pm
Posts: 10851
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: PM's
PurpleMustReign wrote:
When I try to send a PM, it goes into my outbox but never sends. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a flaw in the system?? This has happened before, a few times.


In your outbox means the other person hasn't read it yet. If you delete it, they just get a message that you deleted it before they read it. Once they read it, it moves to sent.


Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17666
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: PM's
glg wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
When I try to send a PM, it goes into my outbox but never sends. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a flaw in the system?? This has happened before, a few times.


In your outbox means the other person hasn't read it yet. If you delete it, they just get a message that you deleted it before they read it. Once they read it, it moves to sent.



Really? That's odd. I'll take your word for it. 8)

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:55 pm
Posts: 760
Location: North Dakota
Post Re: PM's
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Really? That's odd. I'll take your word for it. 8)


Might be odd but thats the way it also works on a Wrestling board i am on. Don't feel bad the question gets asked there alot to. :D


Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.