PM's

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

PM's

Post by PurpleMustReign »

When I try to send a PM, it goes into my outbox but never sends. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a flaw in the system?? This has happened before, a few times.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
glg
Site Admin

Re: PM's

Post by glg »

PurpleMustReign wrote:When I try to send a PM, it goes into my outbox but never sends. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a flaw in the system?? This has happened before, a few times.
In your outbox means the other person hasn't read it yet. If you delete it, they just get a message that you deleted it before they read it. Once they read it, it moves to sent.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

glg wrote: In your outbox means the other person hasn't read it yet. If you delete it, they just get a message that you deleted it before they read it. Once they read it, it moves to sent.

Really? That's odd. I'll take your word for it. 8)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by NDVikeFan »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Really? That's odd. I'll take your word for it. 8)
Might be odd but thats the way it also works on a Wrestling board i am on. Don't feel bad the question gets asked there alot to. :D