Week 1 vs. SF will be there from Seattle

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Week 1 vs. SF will be there from Seattle

Post by PacificNorseWest »

It's been awhile since I've been to Minneapolis. I didn't want to hijack another thread, so I apologize if some of this has been answered before.

What are some good spots to go to for drinks/food before and after the game?

I'm also taking the light rail from Big Lake to Target field. I didn't see that it went straight to US Bank Stadium. Is there something that can transport from Target Field to the stadium or better to walk? Looks like only a 20 minute walk. Perhaps good spots to stop at along the way.

I appreciate any suggestions.
Ohjay
Veteran

Re: Week 1 vs. SF will be there from Seattle

Post by Ohjay »

'Scuse my ignorance, but isn't the Light Rail the term for the trains travelling in downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul(I'm guessing you're talking about the Northstar Line)?
Either way, you can take that transportation(Light Rail aka LRT) straight from Target Field to US Bank, takes about 5 minutes.

Walking is good though and as you said, takes about 20 minutes. Lots of bars to stop by along the way if you wanna have some drinks/food.

As for places to go and so on, check out this thread: http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=30362

I'll see if I can come up with some more specific tips if you want.