Who's going to the GB game?

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Who's going to the GB game?

Post by S197 »

Anyone want to meet up?
dinolord05
Backup

Re: Who's going to the GB game?

Post by dinolord05 »

Flying in Sat AM., don't fly out until Monday night.

Can't. Freakin. Wait.Image
dinolord05
Backup

Post by dinolord05 »

Definitely down for meeting up. Hope to find some people to tailgate with.
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

We are trying our hardest to find a tailgating pass. If we do we always me a ton of ribs and chicken wings. I will keep you guys posted! We are section 103 row 27. Corner of the end zone.
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

Dino, minnesota nice really applies to Vikings fans tailgating. I remember once when I lived in the Bahamas I flew in late saturday night and went to the vikings lions game the next day. I forgot about you cant buy offsale on sundays in minnesota so I had no beer to drink before the game! But, walking around the tailgating lots I was offered so many beers I had a really nice buzz on before the game started!
dinolord05
Backup

Post by dinolord05 »

Norv Zimmer wrote:Dino, minnesota nice really applies to Vikings fans tailgating. I remember once when I lived in the Bahamas I flew in late saturday night and went to the vikings lions game the next day. I forgot about you cant buy offsale on sundays in minnesota so I had no beer to drink before the game! But, walking around the tailgating lots I was offered so many beers I had a really nice buzz on before the game started!
I'm used to Texans and Aggies tailgates. Texas nice is we will either give you a beer because we like you or because we don't.
Shall be good times.
When I come up for Texans at Vikings, I'll be rooting for beer since my 2 teams will play each other. Haha.
MN is a lot like TX...just a lot more comfortable. I'm thinking a summer house there when we get older. Haha.
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Definitely going to be there and a meetup would be sweet!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I've only been to TCF, where are the big tailgate parties held?