View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bears @ Vikings December 20/15 
Waterboy

Post Bears @ Vikings December 20/15
Hey guys, I am brand new to this forum beacause I really need to get rid of some tickets. I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba and me and some friends were pricing out a road trip. I had the tickets in my cart on ticketmaster and we wanted to see the fees and taxes so we took it to the final checkout page. Then I accidentally hit submit. We cannot make the game, and I tried contacting Ticketmaster immediately but they basically said I'm S*** out of luck.

The seats are Sec 141 row 11 seats 6-12. Would anybody be interested in purchasing some/any of these? Please help me out I am desperate to move these and am literally trying any avenue I can think of.

Please let me know if you are interested! I am not sure the rules/etiquette of the forum which is why I haven't listed the price.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:41 pm
Fenrir

Post Re: Bears @ Vikings December 20/15
Why not sell back to ticket master? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you post a price but anyone buying should be aware you are purchasing from a stranger and there is a chance of fraud. Nothing against you, just watching out for our members.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:01 am
Waterboy

Post Re: Bears @ Vikings December 20/15
They won't buy them back. I've sold 4 so far, got 3 left. I am looking for $200 per but would take offers on them

Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]