Preseason Tickets.

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

spencer ellerbusch
Veteran

Preseason Tickets.

Post by spencer ellerbusch »

So my girlfriend is going to up at St. Thomas University this year and I have one more semester down in Rochester Community College so the times we get to see each other I want to be special. She is a HUGE vikings fan (Which btw is the best thing in the world!) now she has never been to a Vikings game and neither have I! My parents couldn't afford it and right now things are tight for me paying for my tuition. I know she wont care regardless so I was thinking that maybe buying some preseason tickets would be a lot cheaper so would any of you guys know of a good place to buy pre-season tickets? Or if anyone had season tickets I would have no problem purchasing them from you!

I would love to go to a regular season game but I don't think I can afford it right at the moment!

Hopefully someone can help me out!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Preseason Tickets.

Post by dead_poet »

PM me your name, her name, your email address and dates (preseason and regular) that might work.

Have you thought about going to training camp together?
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Preseason Tickets.

Post by Funkytown »

I completely understand about not wanting to spend a lot on tickets, but not all regular season game tickets are expensive. It's not out of the ordinary to buy a non-divisional game ticket for $20-$30. (Way up high, though). That's from people trying to re-sell them even. I'm not sure what they might be directly from TicketMaster, though. I imagine cheap. TicketMaster is the way to go to save money, but those jerks don't really have many good seats. I suppose I'm picky, though. What I'm trying to say is: Some regular season tickets aren't too bad. It just depends where you want to sit and what you want to spend. Good luck! You'll have a freakin' blast either way! Pre-season can be fun. :p. A little. lol.