Guys, it's been a while since I posted in this messageboard (probably since that traumatic loss against the Saints). I have a couple of things to ask; but first let me give you some context, my cousin is getting married and also Packers fan and since I won't e able to go to any of his achelor parties, I decided to treat him to the Vikings-Packers game, we're both Mexicans so we also wanto to visit around a bit so now come the questions:
- Is there a good place downtown to go clubbing? If so, please name them all
- What's the closest mall and outlet store and how do I get there from downtown?
- Please recommend the best places to eat, as many as possible!
- Where is the best place to tailgate before the game?
- Where is the Vikings store to buy some stuff for my nephews and nieces?
Thanks in advance and if any of you need anything (legal, hahaha) from Mexico, please let me know!
Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1