international series Vikings vs Steelers 29th sep 13

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

international series Vikings vs Steelers 29th sep 13

Post by UKno1VIKING »

Anybody coming over to my wonderful country to watch the Vikings in London?
If so i can provide help if needed. I'm very excited i'm finally going to see them live finally. Although plans for coming over to Minnesota to see a game next season are in motion.
MVPeterson
Waterboy

Re: international series Vikings vs Steelers 29th sep 13

Post by MVPeterson »

Finally an opportunity for us european fans to watch a VIkings game, so I'm going with a couple of friends of mine :)
We are planning to stay the whole weekend in England, but do you mind giving me your number? Just in a PM or whatever you like. Wont promise anything, but it could be nice to have some contact when we arrive in this wonderful country of yours :D
CapDB7
Practice Squad

Post by CapDB7 »

Will be flying home (Yorkshire) from Brisbane to get down to London and watch the game. Long way to go but wouldn't miss it for the world. Four of us will be there for the entire weekend.
MVPeterson
Waterboy

Post by MVPeterson »

Is there anyone living in Europe, who have received their tickets yet???
UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

Post by UKno1VIKING »

No tickets from ticket master so far, although I went a few years back, and they weren't issued until a couple of months before so I wouldn't worry.
ViciousBritishVike
Starter

Post by ViciousBritishVike »

If any dedicated fans are planning to make the trip across the pond, it would be an absolute pleasure to meet up prior to the game and get a round of home brewed beers in especially. Fuller's London Pride would be my choice, produced just down the road in Hammersmith. Would be wonderful to put names to faces and fortify our links on here, thus continuing to spread the Vikings word.

Alternatively as previously mentioned, I am hoping to visit the Metrodome in it's final season so hope to bump into some of you great lot in that instance. Hopefully something more planned can be arranged nearer the time.
UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

Post by UKno1VIKING »

ViciousBritishVike wrote:If any dedicated fans are planning to make the trip across the pond, it would be an absolute pleasure to meet up prior to the game and get a round of home brewed beers in especially. Fuller's London Pride would be my choice, produced just down the road in Hammersmith. Would be wonderful to put names to faces and fortify our links on here, thus continuing to spread the Vikings word.

Alternatively as previously mentioned, I am hoping to visit the Metrodome in it's final season so hope to bump into some of you great lot in that instance. Hopefully something more planned can be arranged nearer the time.
I will definitely be there with only a slightly smaller trip from up north.
I will also be taking the plunge and going to the metrodome this season. Planning to greyhound it through the NFC north (minus Detroit, who wants to see a load of run down cars and a run down eminem)
MVPeterson
Waterboy

Post by MVPeterson »

Anybody received their tickets yet? :confused:
UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

Post by UKno1VIKING »

Ticket master plan to release their tickets mid to late August. Don't worry, they haven't forgotten about you. :D