Tailgaiting invite?

Check here for Game Tickets and Tailgate happenings! Plus Travel Information for your stay during the game.

Moderator: Moderators

PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player

Tailgaiting invite?

Post by PsyDanny »

I am taking my 23-year old daughter to her first Vikings game this week (Vikings versus AZ Cardinals) and was wondering if we might be welcome at one or some Tailgating festivities. It would really make for a great game day experience. We live in south Minneapolis and will probably be taking the light rail. We would be glad to bring something to share as long as it is something we can bring on the train and dispose of container/leftovers on site (not wanting to drag stuff into the dome - probably not allowed anyhow - nor around all day).

FYI - I am a long time member of this board and the prior vikings usenet newsgroup, although i do not post a lot.

It would certainly be nice to meet some of the folks from this community.

Reply here, or PM me if you would be OK with a few more at your party.
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."
PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Tailgaiting invite?

Post by PsyDanny »

PsyDanny wrote:I am taking my 23-year old daughter to her first Vikings game this week (Vikings versus AZ Cardinals) and was wondering if we might be welcome at one or some Tailgating festivities. It would really make for a great game day experience. We live in south Minneapolis and will probably be taking the light rail. We would be glad to bring something to share as long as it is something we can bring on the train and dispose of container/leftovers on site (not wanting to drag stuff into the dome - probably not allowed anyhow - nor around all day).

FYI - I am a long time member of this board and the prior vikings usenet newsgroup, although i do not post a lot.

It would certainly be nice to meet some of the folks from this community.

Reply here, or PM me if you would be OK with a few more at your party.
Did I forget to mention that my daughter is cute? Oh well.

Nonetheless, SKOL!
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."