‘I’m One Lucky Guy’: Fmr. Viking Cordarrelle Patterson Talks About Playing With Tom Brady

We find news articles about the Vikings and post them here. If an article generates enough interest it gets moved to the Vikings Talk forum for more discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

‘I’m One Lucky Guy’: Fmr. Viking Cordarrelle Patterson Talks About Playing With Tom Brady

Post by Cliff » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:25 pm

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Cordarrelle Patterson, who will be playing with the New England Patriots this Sunday in Super Bowl LIII, turned heads early in his career with the Minnesota Vikings. He was big, athletic and fast. He was a Pro Bowl returner his rookie season. “I took my hats off to everybody in the organization, you know, that gave me an opportunity, you know, drafting me, you know, trusting me, believing me,” Patterson said. “I wouldn’t change anything in the world.” Bill Belichick is a master at finding players like Patterson. A trip to Oakland, then he landed in New England. He has been asked to do what he can do, including time as a running back. It’s all come together.
Read more
0 x