Vikings News - Lunchbreak: Pelissero Visits With 'Highly Encouraged' Vikings WRs

We find news articles about the Vikings and post them here. If an article generates enough interest it gets moved to the Vikings Talk forum for more discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Vikings News - Lunchbreak: Pelissero Visits With 'Highly Encouraged' Vikings WRs

Post by Cliff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 am

Kirk Cousins has focused over the past two-plus months on learning the Vikings playbook and building a rapport with his new teammates.

Perhaps most important aspect from an on-field perspective is the chemistry the quarterback builds with the offensive side of the ball. NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero stopped by Wednesday’s Organized Team Activity practice at Twin Cities Orthopedics Center and talked to the Vikings receivers about Cousins and how the group is jelling.

Read more
0 x

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Lunchbreak: Pelissero Visits With 'Highly Encouraged' Vikings WRs

Post by Thaumaturgist » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Ugh, I always have a problem with vikings.com stuff. The site just doesn't work well for me.
0 x

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:57 pm
Ugh, I always have a problem with vikings.com stuff. The site just doesn't work well for me.
Meaning the website itself doesn't load properly or the content? lol
0 x

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:00 pm

The site doesn't load very well. It's slow to load if it loads at all. Usually it's "Waiting for something.vikings.whatever..." and it never loads.
0 x

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:00 pm
The site doesn't load very well. It's slow to load if it loads at all. Usually it's "Waiting for something.vikings.whatever..." and it never loads.
Usually it's the video's loading. the Site has way to many that load automatically. PIA.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966