Clay Matthews

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Clay Matthews

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I love that he keeps getting called for the penalties that his QB put into place. The last two he's been called for are really not good penalties (good calls per the rule, but stupid rule) and he only has his whiny teammate and coach to thank for it.
The league is broken, and it's because of his teammate. This is pure gold.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Re: Clay Matthews

Post by Laserman »

the NFL needs to wake up on this. Now there is Deliberatlly dropping all your weight on a QB on purpose with the intent to hurt the QB, then there are these hits by Matthews. What else could he have done today? Dumb rule
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

The hit on Cousins and Smith should not have been roughing the passer. There were clean shots. The referee trying to take over the #### game.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

FullWood wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:49 pm The hit on Cousins and Smith should not have been roughing the passer. There were clean shots. The referee trying to take over the #### game.
I agree. The league said it was a bad hit but it wasn't.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018