Week 2

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Week 2

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pat Mahomes has 10 passing tds already.

If the first half of the second game is any indication on how the season will go, the Rams and Jaguars are insane this season.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Week 2

Leslie Frasier had play alling duties taken from him today in Buffalo. In six quarters his defense gave up 70 points.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:24 pm Leslie Frasier had play alling duties taken from him today in Buffalo. In six quarters his defense gave up 70 points.

Shocker. It's almost like nobody has learned anything.

Frazier sucks anyways, it's not a huge loss.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:24 pm Leslie Frasier had play alling duties taken from him today in Buffalo. In six quarters his defense gave up 70 points.
Could you believe in the last six quarters (the 2nd half of week 2 and week 3) his defense only gave up 9 points?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

FullWood wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:47 pm Could you believe in the last six quarters (the 2nd half of week 2 and week 3) his defense only gave up 9 points?
The head coach of the bills (whose name escapes me) took over play calling for the defense at halftime against San Diego. That's why.