Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

2018 Wild Card Thread
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30169
Page 1 of 1

Author:  S197 [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  2018 Wild Card Thread

Who's everyone rooting for? What do you want to see?

Bills vs Jaguars: Cheering for the Bills and I think they have a good shot. Jags limped into the playoffs.

Titans vs Chiefs: Tough one, on one hand I'd like to see my classmate (Mariota) do well but my bro is a Chief's fan. So I'll go Chiefs. Plus I think they're capable of beating NE in Foxboro again.

Falcons vs Rams: Part of me wants to see the Rams #1 offense against our #1 defense again. But pretty agnostic on this one, hope it's a good game.

Panthers vs Saints: I'll never cheer for the Saints so I guess Panthers.

Author:  jackal [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Bills for sure ..

The jags are very arrogant imo and I feel for there
fans.

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Bills, Chiefs, Falcons, and Panthers would be nice.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Bills, Titans, Panthers, and Falcons. But there's all four road teams so I'm sure that won't happen.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  bauce [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Go Bills! They are really not supposed to be here, so I bet they are HELLA thankful for getting in.

Author:  dead_poet [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

bauce wrote:
Go Bills! They are really not supposed to be here, so I bet they are HELLA thankful for getting in.


There is a video going around of Bills fans celebrating when they got in. It's pretty awesome. Good for them.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

dead_poet wrote:
bauce wrote:
Go Bills! They are really not supposed to be here, so I bet they are HELLA thankful for getting in.


There is a video going around of Bills fans celebrating when they got in. It's pretty awesome. Good for them.
I love those videos! How exciting for them!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

PurpleMustReign wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
bauce wrote:
Go Bills! They are really not supposed to be here, so I bet they are HELLA thankful for getting in.


There is a video going around of Bills fans celebrating when they got in. It's pretty awesome. Good for them.
I love those videos! How exciting for them!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


Crazy. Look at the chances to make the playoffs at the start of the game between the Ravens and Bills.

Image

Author:  S197 [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Alex smith showing why I think he should get a serious look if he becomes a free agent. And the Mariota TD wow! Shame he has crap receivers like Decker.

Author:  S197 [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Shocking first game. Goes to show you can't be sloppy in the playoffs.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

I love that the chiefs lost. So TEN will go to NE unless Buffalo wins tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  Crax [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Falcons handling the Rams so far 13-0. Falcons a dangerous 6th seed. Wouldn't be a surprise if they won today and against the eagles

Rams woke up, only down 3 at half. 13-10

Author:  S197 [ Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Wow upset Saturday. Falcons basically wore the Rams down like we did. Special teams was a big factor in this game, Falcons SP was great, rams pretty poor.

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

PurpleMustReign wrote:
I love that the chiefs lost. So TEN will go to NE unless Buffalo wins tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


I would love for the Titans to upset the Pats.

Author:  jackal [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

New England had a pretty easy schedule and Titans
showed some heart. With the Patriots have an internal
struggle who knows.

Author:  Demarates [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Bills @ Jaguars was pretty lame so far.

Defenses dominating and 3-3 at the half. :sleep:

Author:  S197 [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Bottles is so bad. I don't think either team makes the playoffs if they were in the NFC.

Author:  S197 [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Oh god just had an awful thought, does this mean we're getting Buck and Aikmen next week?

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

S197 wrote:
Oh god just had an awful thought, does this mean we're getting Buck and Aikmen next week?
Depends on the channel but probably.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  PurpleKoolaid [ Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Panthers finally showing signs of life. I really dont want to see NO next week.

Author:  808vikingsfan [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

S197 wrote:
Oh god just had an awful thought, does this mean we're getting Buck and Aikmen next week?


Yes.

Author:  S197 [ Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

808vikingsfan wrote:
S197 wrote:
Oh god just had an awful thought, does this mean we're getting Buck and Aikmen next week?


Yes.


Great.

"Keenum back to pass, caught Thielen. 20 yards."

"Brees back to pass... looking...looking... WOW HITS THOMAS ON A 7-YARD SLANT. BREES DOES IT AGAIN!"

"Yeah Joe hurr derr herr herr passes!"

Author:  mansquatch [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

I used to despise Buck and generally dislike Aikman. However, after listening to them this year I have reached the conclusion that while Buck is still annoying, Aikman is a complete Moron. It is really bad if you listen to Romo call a game with Nantz at Noon and then go to Fox at 315 and it is like "Holy crap my head is going to explode over how bad this is."

Aikman has nothing insightful to say. His comments are all basicaly this:

"[Insert Marquee Player's Name here] is pro's pro and he does what it take to get the job done."

OR

"[Insert popular team's name here] are a good team and they know what they have to do to get this done."

OR

"[Insert popular player's name here] is really good at what he does and so and so has to do a better job if he wants to stop him."

It hurt my brain typing that...

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

I think Romo and Greg Olson (when he announced that game against the Rams) will lead a Flux of younger announcers that will replace guys like Aikman and Fouts (although I do like Fouts as an announcer). I can't believe how good Romo is at color commentary. He found his next career, that's for sure.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

PurpleMustReign wrote:
I think Romo and Greg Olson (when he announced that game against the Rams) will lead a Flux of younger announcers that will replace guys like Aikman and Fouts (although I do like Fouts as an announcer). I can't believe how good Romo is at color commentary. He found his next career, that's for sure.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I actually really enjoyed Greg Olson announcing. Was pretty awesome at it. I still disagreed with him being allowed to do it, but he was good at it.

Author:  dead_poet [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Thaumaturgist wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
I think Romo and Greg Olson (when he announced that game against the Rams) will lead a Flux of younger announcers that will replace guys like Aikman and Fouts (although I do like Fouts as an announcer). I can't believe how good Romo is at color commentary. He found his next career, that's for sure.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I actually really enjoyed Greg Olson announcing. Was pretty awesome at it. I still disagreed with him being allowed to do it, but he was good at it.


Agreed. We'll see/hear him on Sundays when he's done.

Author:  S197 [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Wild Card Thread

Olsen did very well. I wish Mayock could get a primetime gig.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/