Foles is about to get paid..

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Goat
Waterboy

Foles is about to get paid..

Post by Goat »

Who's going to throw a bunch of money at him.. Where do you think he will go?
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Foles is about to get paid..

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Goat wrote:Who's going to throw a bunch of money at him.. Where do you think he will go?
Philly has him under contract. So if they dont trade him, he's going nowhere. Either way, I dont think I would trust him anyways. He and Keenum could both very well be products of the system. They have both failed in other places. I'd rather have Keenum just because he has the experience with this team. Cousins is my #1 no matter what anyways
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
5thWave
Backup

Post by 5thWave »

The way Wentz likes to run, the Eagles would be fools to let Foles go...especially since he's only going to cost them about $4 million next year I believe. Imagine having your starter go down and having a PROVEN Super Bowl winner step in. Priceless.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

This is a serious question, but what happens to Wentz of he can't play for the first five games next season still recovering from his injury (I chose 5 fairly randomly, but it is more than 1/4th of the season), and the Eagles srart out 5-0 and rolling their opponents? It's possible. Do they go back to Wentz?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Goat
Waterboy

Post by Goat »

I bet they will trade him. Someone like the Bronco or Cardinals will throw the kitchen sink to Philly for him.

Its funny guys say Keenum,Foles is a product of the system.. Think Brady would suck if he was on the Vikings?

I think its just smart coaches playing to their strengths..