Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

A. P.
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30119
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jackal [ Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  A. P.

Peterson is on I.R. With a neck injury as of
today. Peterson missed the last two games.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

Wow, I didn't know that. I winder if this will be the end of his Career?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  jackal [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

He already stated he wants to be back with Arizona
in 2018. With there other back healthy, will they want
him back?

Author:  Dames [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

jackal wrote:
He already stated he wants to be back with Arizona
in 2018. With there other back healthy, will they want
him back?
I can't see it. David Johnson immediately steps back in as the lead back, no question. I don't think Peterson will want to be a backup really. Maybe I'm wrong.

Author:  S197 [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Wow, I didn't know that. I winder if this will be the end of his Career?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


The doctors told him to rest longer than the season is left (only 3 games and Ariz can't make the playoffs) so while it's IR, it's not like early season IR. He says his body still feels good but need to be precautionary with stuff like this.

I think his days of being a featured back is done but I think he will still be a good committee back. Come home AD!

Author:  jackal [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

I can’t see A.D. coming back here other than the one
day signing to retire a Viking.

I think he burned his bridges over the last few
years he played here.

Author:  S197 [ Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

jackal wrote:
I can’t see A.D. coming back here other than the one
day signing to retire a Viking.

I think he burned his bridges over the last few
years he played here.
I think it's a long shot too but he'd be a great compliment to Cook.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Author:  jackal [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

Ohh I think A.P. Could be a very effective punch at times
But he wants to be the player he was in 2009, 2007 and
2012. I think he might bounce around the league another
year or two, but he isn’t the player he was In the past.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

jackal wrote:
Ohh I think A.P. Could be a very effective punch at times
But he wants to be the player he was in 2009, 2007 and
2012. I think he might bounce around the league another
year or two, but he isn’t the player he was In the past.
Detroit still needs a RB I think. He'll want a shot at a ring though. Maybe ATL or Carolina?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  dead_poet [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

PurpleMustReign wrote:
jackal wrote:
Ohh I think A.P. Could be a very effective punch at times
But he wants to be the player he was in 2009, 2007 and
2012. I think he might bounce around the league another
year or two, but he isn’t the player he was In the past.
Detroit still needs a RB I think. He'll want a shot at a ring though. Maybe ATL or Carolina?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


I could see Carolina if they move on from Stewart. But AD needs volume. Not sure who would give him 15+ carries anymore. Indy (with Luck)? New England?

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

dead_poet wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
jackal wrote:
Ohh I think A.P. Could be a very effective punch at times
But he wants to be the player he was in 2009, 2007 and
2012. I think he might bounce around the league another
year or two, but he isn’t the player he was In the past.
Detroit still needs a RB I think. He'll want a shot at a ring though. Maybe ATL or Carolina?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


I could see Carolina if they move on from Stewart. But AD needs volume. Not sure who would give him 15+ carries anymore. Indy (with Luck)? New England?
Maybe Indy. Gore is pretty old.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  jackal [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A. P.

I’m sure he will have to be 15 to 20 guy

and only a few teams will have the right fit.

Adrian needs to things to stay in the NFL.

Realize he is not a 35 time a game feature back.

Become a better pass catcher(probably a little
late in his career.)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/