Packers

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Raz
Veteran

Packers

Post by Raz »

Erin is cleared to start vs the panthers
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: Packers

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Dont like the sound of that. I think our winning the 1st seed through out the playoffs will take a miracle now, unless things change drastically. Thats why you HAVE to win the games in December. What a bad time for the whole team to take Sunday off.
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

Rodgers returning just in time for Minnesota to end his season twice...Lock this up. Nothing to see here.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Dont like the sound of that. I think our winning the 1st seed through out the playoffs will take a miracle now, unless things change drastically. Thats why you HAVE to win the games in December. What a bad time for the whole team to take Sunday off.
Essentially we have one tough game left with him back. Other two aren’t slouches but both Home and easily beatable. With Philly losing Wentz anything is possible. I still think it’s very reachable. And even if Philly gets it, they aren’t getting through the NFC with Foles. So if we get the 2 seed, we could end up getting home field either way because of Phillys sitauon
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Essentially we have one tough game left with him back. Other two aren’t slouches but both Home and easily beatable. With Philly losing Wentz anything is possible. I still think it’s very reachable. And even if Philly gets it, they aren’t getting through the NFC with Foles. So if we get the 2 seed, we could end up getting home field either way because of Phillys sitauon
I hope your right. I hope Foles isnt as good as I think. Im actually worried about making the playoffs at all. Thats how much of a pessimist I am.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: I hope your right. I hope Foles isnt as good as I think. Im actually worried about making the playoffs at all. Thats how much of a pessimist I am.
Well, to win the division, we only need to win one game out of the three. That being said, this is the Vikings we are talking about. :whistle:
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
JDLon
Rookie

Post by JDLon »

This Bengals game is key for that. Need to win this one at home against a team that were terrible last week. That will wrap up the division for us and guarantee the playoffs.

Then the Packers are at Carolina, that's a tough proposition for them and Rodgers first game back..i'd still make Carolina favourites.

No way 9-7 gets a wildcard spot this year (especially as Carolina and New Orleans would then likely be on 10 already). So if the Packers lose I think we may well end up playing Hundley after-all. If you can't make the playoffs what's the point in playing/risking Rodgers?

On the flip side if they win and we lose they will smell blood and that game at Lambeau will be a monster..

In summary we need to beat the Bengals and then see how it all lies!
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Yeah I could see them playing him us next week
just to be Vienna sausage’s.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!