St. Louis Suing Rams
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:37 pm
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 948d9.html
The suit contains five counts, or causes for action:
• Breach of contract (against all defendants).
• Unjust enrichment (against all defendants).
• Fraudulent misrepresentation (against the Rams and team owner Stan Kroenke).
• Fraudulent misrepresentation (against all defendants).
• Tortious interference with business expectancy (against all defendants except the Rams). This last count basically alleges that the NFL and the other 31 teams "intentionally interfered" with the business relationship between the St. Louis plaintiffs and the Rams by approving the relocation.