|Vikings Message Board.Com
|St. Louis Suing Rams
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Cliff [ Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:37 pm ]|
|Post subject:||St. Louis Suing Rams|
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 948d9.html
The suit contains five counts, or causes for action:
• Breach of contract (against all defendants).
• Unjust enrichment (against all defendants).
• Fraudulent misrepresentation (against the Rams and team owner Stan Kroenke).
• Fraudulent misrepresentation (against all defendants).
• Tortious interference with business expectancy (against all defendants except the Rams). This last count basically alleges that the NFL and the other 31 teams "intentionally interfered" with the business relationship between the St. Louis plaintiffs and the Rams by approving the relocation.
|Author:||jackal [ Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: St. Louis Suing Rams|
I feel sorry for St. Louis to go from world champs
to having no team, that's rough.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group