NFL Wild Card Week

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

NFL Wild Card Week

Post by Jordysghost »

The NFC games are the big draw this year, the AFC wild card games on paper are a little underwhelming imo.

I got Hou over Oak, Pit over Mia, Sea over Det, and GB over NYG.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: NFL Wild Card Week

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Kinda sad to see Oak drop like that due to 1 injury. That shows ya Jordy, where the Packers would be if they lost Rogers.

I didnt like Carr at first cause so many on this board were talking about him and not Teddy. Plus I thought his brother sucked. But I will eat crow, Carr is the real deal and wish Ricky would have see that and made a deal for him. Im at the point im hoping we dump Rick. 8-8 is the perfect time to do it. They dumped Tice at 9-6.

I used to be a huge Seahawks fans, going to games when I was young, I just dont like them anymore. I'd rather see them win then a lot of teams, but tonight i want the Lions to surprise everyone.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Kinda sad to see Oak drop like that due to 1 injury. That shows ya Jordy, where the Packers would be if they lost Rogers.
You act like that comment means something, of course we need Rodgers, he is about 85% of cap. Duh.

Its not true regardless, we dont have the same backup as Oak.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Kinda sad to see Oak drop like that due to 1 injury. That shows ya Jordy, where the Packers would be if they lost Rogers.

I didnt like Carr at first cause so many on this board were talking about him and not Teddy. Plus I thought his brother sucked. But I will eat crow, Carr is the real deal and wish Ricky would have see that and made a deal for him. Im at the point im hoping we dump Rick. 8-8 is the perfect time to do it. They dumped Tice at 9-6.

I used to be a huge Seahawks fans, going to games when I was young, I just dont like them anymore. I'd rather see them win then a lot of teams, but tonight i want the Lions to surprise everyone.
Yea I dont have a really strong preference either way tonight, but It be cool for the Packers to knock off the Squawks in the NFCCG so ill root for tonight.

Of course in the unfathomable situation GB doesn't make that far, ill probably wish Squawks would have lost tonight.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Right now I would say the two teams with the best chances are Pats and Cowboys

If Jordy Nelson hadn't gotten his ribs jacked up last week I would say they had a decent
shot at the the Cowgirls. We saw last season what Green Bay was, minus Nelson, a totally
different offense. If his ribs are not healthy, which I am 99 percent they won't be he won't
be the same. I have heard ribs are very very painful and take real time to heal. I would imagine
its about as bad as a decent knee injury for a player, especially one who counts on speed
and agility.

I personally would like the Chiefs and Atlanta to go to the Superbowl out of the
teams left.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:Right now I would say the two teams with the best chances are Pats and Cowboys

If Jordy Nelson hadn't gotten his ribs jacked up last week I would say they had a decent
shot at the the Cowgirls. We saw last season what Green Bay was, minus Nelson, a totally
different offense. If his ribs are not healthy, which I am 99 percent they won't be he won't
be the same. I have heard ribs are very very painful and take real time to heal. I would imagine
its about as bad as a decent knee injury for a player, especially one who counts on speed
and agility.

I personally would like the Chiefs and Atlanta to go to the Superbowl out of the
teams left.
I cant understand how all the issues our O had last year and the beginning of this year, that you would pin all of those offensive issues on the absence of Nelson. Just doesn't make sense.

The Cows are a tough draw but we scored ever point we had against NY last week without Nelson, I think we may be able to stop there O a little bit better then they can stop ours.