View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Romo broken again 
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Romo broken again
I wonder how long Dallas will put up with Romo and his fragile body. Yikes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cowboys%E2%80%99-tony-romo-out-indefinitely-with-broken-bone-in-back/ar-AAi9YB4?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

Post Re: Romo broken again
PurpleMustReign wrote:

I hardly think two injury seasons in a row means you have a fragile body.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 pm
Strong Safety

Quote:

2008 Three Games missed, 2010 Injured on Monday Night Game October misses rest of season(collarbone),
2011 Wears flak jacket does not miss start but stats fall apart from earlier in year(ribs)
2013 Misses final two games of season (back injury-disk) 2014 Knee problem misses one game and relies on running game
to play(knee issue) 2015 only plays four games/misses 12 games Collar bone. 2016 plays three downs in preseason game
and is out 6-10 weeks....

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/nfl/752779331928/0/a-timeline-of-tony-romos-injury-history

Dude it seems like a real injury history to me. Romo has injury issues the last four seasons. I wouldn't be surprised
if he does not return this year. It says six to ten games but that is he heals properly the last time they brought him back
he played in two games and re injured and finished on IR. Maybe you should research, if you are going to tell someone
else, they are wrong.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:40 pm
Transition Player

jackal wrote:
Quote:

2008 Three Games missed, 2010 Injured on Monday Night Game October misses rest of season(collarbone),
2011 Wears flak jacket does not miss start but stats fall apart from earlier in year(ribs)
2013 Misses final two games of season (back injury-disk) 2014 Knee problem misses one game and relies on running game
to play(knee issue) 2015 only plays four games/misses 12 games Collar bone. 2016 plays three downs in preseason game

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/nfl/752779331928/0/a-timeline-of-tony-romos-injury-history

Dude it seems like a real injury history to me. Romo has injury issues the last four seasons. I wouldn't be surprised
if he does not return this year. It says six to ten games but that is he heals properly the last time they brought him back
he played in two games and re injured and finished on IR. Maybe you should research, if you are going to tell someone
else, they are wrong.

at his age (35/36) you would think he would consider retirement. he's made good money and will probably have a network job waiting when he hangs it up.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 am
Strong Safety

Quote:
at his age (35/36) you would think he would consider retirement. he's made good money and will probably have a network job waiting when he hangs it up.

agreed if he has any sense of money.. the guy has 50 million setting around ...I am sure the guys on Fox make good money
and have all kinds of free clothes and stuff in their contracts. hmmm compound interest on 50 million ... not too shaby :beerock:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:17 pm
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Quote:

else, they are wrong.

I didn't tell anyone they were wrong.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:00 pm
Strong Safety

Quote:
really this comment sure sounds
like it to me ....

Quote:

It sure seems to contradict his statement, with a touch of contemptuous tone.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:15 am
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Quote:
really this comment sure sounds
like it to me ....

Quote:

It sure seems to contradict his statement, with a touch of contemptuous tone.

Yea, I hardly think two injury seasons in a row indicates a guy is injury prone, this is true.

Being that this apparently isn't Romos situation, it isn't applicable in regards to Romo, therefore I haven't intimated that anyone was 'wrong'.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:21 pm
Veteran

I think Romo is done and should retire or be a back up because he needs to think about his long term health. He should want to walk in the future instead of taking another back injury.

Romo will get hurt again and I don't want to see that.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:42 am
Hall of Famer

He is already Done. only thing is Jerry Jones and Romo himself don't know it yet. He'll return this season and get hurt again. Maybe they will get it

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]