View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:14 am



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Next season predictions 
Author Message
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Next season predictions
AFC North
Steelers 11-5 too much offense and a slight improvement
on defense beats out Bengals

Bengals 9-7 wild card lowest seed
overall depth and early season wins get them in the dance

Baltimore 7-9
still fixing issues since superbowl winning
team they play spoiler this season

Browns 3-13
team has too many weak spots and plays in a
pretty good division.


AFC South (most improved division)

Houston 11-5
their defense and added weapons on offense win them some games
I am not convinced the team wins that division in two seasons

Jacksonville 10-6

improving offense and a good off season bring right to the top of AFC wildcard
and the way they are improving I think they win the division before two long.

The Colts 8-8
they win some games and need more weapons to get to the playoffs

Titans 6-10
they improve but have a ways to go, still.

AFC EAST

Patriots 10-6 tom Brady missing hurts them but I think they
still win the division

Jets 8-8 Unless they sign their QB back I don't see them winning
more games than they lose.

Miami 6-10
defense improves but they find ways to loose games still and their
coaching staff can't beat several divisional teams.

Buffalo 6-10
Rex's magic begins to fade again but they win some close ones.

AFC west
Bronco's 10-6
their offense is worse and the raiders are improving but I think
they win the division again.

Raiders 9-7 (possible wildcard)
a few things bounce their way and they slide in front of K.C.
into a wildcard spot

Kansas City 9-7
love their defense but they have some limited depth and an
average offense compared to other teams

San Diego 5-11
not a horrible team but not a complete team and
I think the stepchild of their division


NFC South
Carolina 11-5 faces a weaker divsion
and have some really great players.

Tampa 9-7 miss playoffs
win games and play spoiler for some teams

Atlanta 7-9
average team that does not play consistent enough
to beat better teams

New Orleans
5-11 not a good team and Drew Brees
can't make up for that weak defense

NFC east

Dallas 10-6 if romo stays healthy most season
not good defense but decent offense

Redskins 8-8
they snuck in last season and don't beat a healthy
dallas

Giants 6-10
Eli wins a few games but their depth and coaching
have them medicore, at best

Philly
5-11
still paying for the Chip Kelly era...

NFC North

vikings 12-4 defense and improved offense drag us ahead
a GB team for a second season

Green Bay 11-5
still have Rodgers and a bad defense

Chicago 7-9
Bears defense continues to improve and Cutler still losses
games for bears

Detroit 5-11 No Calvin hurts them
their team grows weaker compared
to division

NFC West

Arizona 12-4 Good offense and Defense and excellent
coaching slide them past seattle

Seattle 10-6
good team but the Rams swept them last season
and Arizona can at least win one game against them

Rams 7-9
talented team but extra road games and a young QB
cost them again.

49ers 3-13
Chip Kelly endures another bad season
and Kapernick suffers horrible season

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Mon May 02, 2016 4:15 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.

Packers - 13-3 Rodgers bounces back from "Bad" year and goes all MVP on that NFL ####. :) Packers D continues its ascension and the secondary proves to be the best in the league with three premier CBs in Sheilds, Randall, and Rollins, slimmed down Lacy gets back to where he was prior to his dissapointing 4.1 ypc season last year. Jeff Janis takes the league by storm. :D Packers still prove to be the model of NFC North consistancy.

Vikings- 10-6 Defense continues to be among the best in the league, but O line doesnt do Bridge any favors, and he fails to significantly improve under the pressure, AP has a good year and the Vikings grind out 10 wins, making the playoffs as the 5th seed.

Bears-5-11 While fielding a decent D, the Bears Offense collapses without Forte, Cutler is a pick machine and is benched for Hoyer late in the season.

Lions-4-12 Same ol Lions but without Calvin.

DISCLAIMER: I didnt put much thought into these and they were just for fun.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Tue May 03, 2016 12:47 am
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Re: Next season predictions
Quote:
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.


Okay I will help you out and decrease your ignorance of your team.


You lost last season because your defense does not stop the run well.

Once Jordy Nelson was gone your wide outs were sub standard and cost you games.

Arizona scored what forty points on you.. hint, hint, that's not good defense

You didn't play well in the division and lost every home game against the north.

If the refs wouldn't have blown that face mask call and given you and extra play Detroit would have swept your team.

IMO, in two years you guys will not only lose this division you will come in third.. once the bears fix their defense

Your safety is one of your top tacklers on your team. HAHA Clinton Dix (what happened to the first two layers of tacklers??)hmmm...
ATT YDS AVG LONG 20+ TD YDS/G FUM FUML 1DN
Packers 436 1850 4.2 65 9 8 115.6 8 4 100
Opponents 420 1905 4.5 55 14 13 119.1 8 3 96

your team gave up 4.5 yards per attempt. Your team gave almost 20 yards plus on average almost every game last 14 times.
your team gave up over 1900 yards rushing last season or an average of 119 yards a game last season almost a touchdown
every game (rushing).

I will be honest with you if your team didn't have the refs throwing you a game or two. (Dallas also gets this) You wouldn't have
made the playoffs at all. IMO you only have one saving grace Arron Rodgers.. Without him you be one of the worst teams in the
NFL. The real bad new is our defense is full of pro bowl level talent Barr, Kendricks, Hunter, Floyd, Harrison Smith, Rhodes,
Joseph, and Griffen.Our back ups could start on a lot of defenses in the NFL. You better hope our OL isn't fixed because we
will score 25-30 points a game. Scoring this much; and having Peterson and Mckinnon run the ball down your throats is going to
rest our defense which could move them to only allowing 12 points a game. We have a good coaching staff, We have great players.
We have a new stadium. Green Bay has the past and not much more.

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Tue May 03, 2016 6:03 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3230
Post Re: Next season predictions
Jordysghost wrote:
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.

Packers - 13-3 Rodgers bounces back from "Bad" year and goes all MVP on that NFL ####. :) Packers D continues its ascension and the secondary proves to be the best in the league with three premier CBs in Sheilds, Randall, and Rollins, slimmed down Lacy gets back to where he was prior to his dissapointing 4.1 ypc season last year. Jeff Janis takes the league by storm. :D Packers still prove to be the model of NFC North consistancy.

Vikings- 10-6 Defense continues to be among the best in the league, but O line doesnt do Bridge any favors, and he fails to significantly improve under the pressure, AP has a good year and the Vikings grind out 10 wins, making the playoffs as the 5th seed.

Bears-5-11 While fielding a decent D, the Bears Offense collapses without Forte, Cutler is a pick machine and is benched for Hoyer late in the season.

Lions-4-12 Same ol Lions but without Calvin.

DISCLAIMER: I didnt put much thought into these and they were just for fun.


Wouldn't surprise me at all if it played out close to this, except I think the bears might be as good as 7-9.

I expect GB to bounce back big time...my only hope here is that there is more at play than the return of Jordy Nelson, and Rodgers continues to struggle, and look very haggard and worn out.

My hope is that this Vikings squad officially dethrones GB by simply being too physical with them at the point, and kicking their #### over and over and over again on every snap. Defensively we may develop the horses to do that. The offensive line has a LOOOOOOONG way to go. Hopefully we see dramatic improvement, but Kalil and Sullivan simply aren't that type of player and I'm not sure either one has a future with the team beyond this year. I'd love to see someone elevate their play enough to beat those two guys out going into the season.


Tue May 03, 2016 7:33 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
jackal wrote:
Quote:
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.


Okay I will help you out and decrease your ignorance of your team.


You lost last season because your defense does not stop the run well.

Once Jordy Nelson was gone your wide outs were sub standard and cost you games.

Arizona scored what forty points on you.. hint, hint, that's not good defense

You didn't play well in the division and lost every home game against the north.

If the refs wouldn't have blown that face mask call and given you and extra play Detroit would have swept your team.

IMO, in two years you guys will not only lose this division you will come in third.. once the bears fix their defense

Your safety is one of your top tacklers on your team. HAHA Clinton Dix (what happened to the first two layers of tacklers??)hmmm...
ATT YDS AVG LONG 20+ TD YDS/G FUM FUML 1DN
Packers 436 1850 4.2 65 9 8 115.6 8 4 100
Opponents 420 1905 4.5 55 14 13 119.1 8 3 96

your team gave up 4.5 yards per attempt. Your team gave almost 20 yards plus on average almost every game last 14 times.
your team gave up over 1900 yards rushing last season or an average of 119 yards a game last season almost a touchdown
every game (rushing).

I will be honest with you if your team didn't have the refs throwing you a game or two. (Dallas also gets this) You wouldn't have
made the playoffs at all. IMO you only have one saving grace Arron Rodgers.. Without him you be one of the worst teams in the
NFL. The real bad new is our defense is full of pro bowl level talent Barr, Kendricks, Hunter, Floyd, Harrison Smith, Rhodes,
Joseph, and Griffen.Our back ups could start on a lot of defenses in the NFL. You better hope our OL isn't fixed because we
will score 25-30 points a game. Scoring this much; and having Peterson and Mckinnon run the ball down your throats is going to
rest our defense which could move them to only allowing 12 points a game. We have a good coaching staff, We have great players.
We have a new stadium. Green Bay has the past and not much more.


Ok. Now its time for someone who has STATISTICS to back them up turn to speak. :)

Our run game shut down Lynch, Charles and AP, it wasnt responsible for Larry Fitzgerald scoring in OT so idk why you say we lost because of it.

Jordy Nelson was out since preseason and yet we started the year doing well enough (Bad by our standards, good for everyone elses) on Offense, it wasnt until Adams, Montgomery, Cobb and Jones all sustained season lingering injuries (and in the case of the first first two, injuries that kept them our for the majority of the season, and the rest of the season respectively) that they fell off, our laundry list of hurt O linemen didnt help either.

We were getting back on track in the playoffs, I mean hell, our 5th and 6th WRs were pushed into starting roles and absolutely DISMANTLED the 'vaunted' Cards secondary.

Our Defense for the majority of the season was ranked HIGHER then the Vikings, it was only towards the end of the season where teams started getting some rushing yards on us, it was just a product of how good our secondary was/is, nobody wanted to pass, you cant name a single game where rushing D actually cost the Packers a game, because it didnt happen. Nearly every time we needed to get a good performance against a top back from our D, we got it. Who cares what the Cards did in our first meeting? That is as relevant as what the Packers did to the Vikes in TCF, except, far less so.

Actually, in addition to the call being corrected (Contacted the facemask and caused a turn, that is why the NFL has stood by it) a week before the Packers were robbed of the game winning TD when an incorrectly blown whistle caused a touchdown to be nullified, not to mention when the Cards were handed a 7 point lead in the 4th quarter on an undisputably miscalled pick play. I have noticed everytime I bring these things up you have no retort and neglect to comment further?

Bwaha third? Lmfao. Bruh, you have won 1 of the last 7 games, finished a game ahead of the Packers, exited the the playoffs a week earlier, you didnt even have the most succesful season of all the NFC North teams, I think you should temper your bravado a slight bit. I also want to add, you do.. realize how long opposing fans have been saying this crap, right? BTW, you have fun with your stadium, I wouldnt trade ours for any in the world.

As I said the, the Packers Defense is young, ascending, and absolutelly the saving grace of last years Packers (Our O blew it all season), you can say Rodgers is the only reason we competed, but EVERY single statistic seems to imply you are talking out of ignorance and have absolutely nothing to back you up, I absolutely implore you to post otherwise.

Are you kidding? GB has Aaron Rodgers and one heck of a young D, there is no doubt they have to be considered the frontrunner for the North, I mean yea, you guys squeaked out a 1 game lead for the division in a Packers down year, but unless you think the Packers O is going to be in a funk again, I dont really see this being all that different from every other year. Personally, and this is just my opinion, dont take it as smack, but I think there is a reason that the Packers blasted the Vikes into oblivion while the vikings squeaked out nail biter, and I think it is the same reason the Packers made it farther into the playoffs.

All this said, it is just my opinion, and I am was only trying to reply to your above post, so dont take any of this personal, we will see who is closer to the truth this coming season. :thumbsup:

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue May 03, 2016 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.



Tue May 03, 2016 8:58 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.

Packers - 13-3 Rodgers bounces back from "Bad" year and goes all MVP on that NFL ####. :) Packers D continues its ascension and the secondary proves to be the best in the league with three premier CBs in Sheilds, Randall, and Rollins, slimmed down Lacy gets back to where he was prior to his dissapointing 4.1 ypc season last year. Jeff Janis takes the league by storm. :D Packers still prove to be the model of NFC North consistancy.

Vikings- 10-6 Defense continues to be among the best in the league, but O line doesnt do Bridge any favors, and he fails to significantly improve under the pressure, AP has a good year and the Vikings grind out 10 wins, making the playoffs as the 5th seed.

Bears-5-11 While fielding a decent D, the Bears Offense collapses without Forte, Cutler is a pick machine and is benched for Hoyer late in the season.

Lions-4-12 Same ol Lions but without Calvin.

DISCLAIMER: I didnt put much thought into these and they were just for fun.




My hope is that this Vikings squad officially dethrones GB by simply being too physical with them at the point, and kicking their #### over and over and over again on every snap. Defensively we may develop the horses to do that.


You think so? Dont take this in a hostile way, but I remain skeptical of that. One of our teams DID exactly that last year in one of our two matchups, and it wasnt the Vikings.

I can see the Vikes competing for the division again, but being that the Packers O was their achilles heel last year I find it hard to believe it was anything more then a down year, Rodgers is going to come back with avangence, this the most talented team we have had in a while.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Tue May 03, 2016 9:04 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3230
Post Re: Next season predictions
Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
The Packers dont have a bad Defense, do you mind backing that up with anything? The D was the only reason they made the playoffs, the O was a let down all year long with our WRs and O line so banged up.

Ill just do an NFC North prediction for now.

Packers - 13-3 Rodgers bounces back from "Bad" year and goes all MVP on that NFL ####. :) Packers D continues its ascension and the secondary proves to be the best in the league with three premier CBs in Sheilds, Randall, and Rollins, slimmed down Lacy gets back to where he was prior to his dissapointing 4.1 ypc season last year. Jeff Janis takes the league by storm. :D Packers still prove to be the model of NFC North consistancy.

Vikings- 10-6 Defense continues to be among the best in the league, but O line doesnt do Bridge any favors, and he fails to significantly improve under the pressure, AP has a good year and the Vikings grind out 10 wins, making the playoffs as the 5th seed.

Bears-5-11 While fielding a decent D, the Bears Offense collapses without Forte, Cutler is a pick machine and is benched for Hoyer late in the season.

Lions-4-12 Same ol Lions but without Calvin.

DISCLAIMER: I didnt put much thought into these and they were just for fun.




My hope is that this Vikings squad officially dethrones GB by simply being too physical with them at the point, and kicking their #### over and over and over again on every snap. Defensively we may develop the horses to do that.


You think so? Dont take this in a hostile way, but I remain skeptical of that. One of our teams DID exactly that last year in one of our two matchups, and it wasnt the Vikings.

I can see the Vikes competing for the division again, but being that the Packers O was their achilles heel last year I find it hard to believe it was anything more then a down year, Rodgers is going to come back with avangence, this the most talented team we have had in a while.


I HOPE so. I remain skeptical too...especially on the offensive side of the ball. :)


Tue May 03, 2016 10:44 am
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Re: Next season predictions
Quote:
I HOPE so. I remain skeptical too...especially on the offensive side of the ball. :)


I have some faith and the more I look at our picks the more I like them. The two Clemson guys
seem pretty good and the seventh round guy quite a few picks in college. Griffin will probably
start the season but Kearse might really push the group. Brothers from Mizzou had over a 120 tackles
in one season. Treadwell is getting praise from a wide variety of HOF wideouts already.

Boone is a mauler and I am hoping Kalil catches some fire based off his play.

RT should be better with either Loadholt or Smith

RG should also improve with Fusco, or whoever wins the spot.

If Treadwell and the green Unicorn both workout in long term ... holy cow that would give us a really improved
team with Diggs and Wright finishing out a core group.

I could see Teddy going above 25 Td's if things play out well...keep in mind teams will have to worry about A.P.
still. If we go in the middle and say 20 TD's for Teddy and 12 or so for the running game 9 Peterson 2 Mckinnon
1 Zach Line and if we say Blair Walsh makes 22 field goals(far less than last, because of more TD's )

so we scored 3 TD's on defense (will say the same, but i think more )

3 on Returns.. will say the same

37 times 7 (TD's) on offense =259
21 points for both defense and special teams 42
22 times 3 (field goals)

367 total points scored 22.93 a game (IMO 400 is realistic still A.K.A 25 plus for Teddy)

I think our defense is even better so we say 15 points a game. last season we gave up 17.8 average or close (240 points season)

That would give us the the playoffs almost without a doubt and the division again. Those figures out to 10 points
on average exactly. Only Carolina and Arizona averaged that last season

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/points-for-and-against/2015/

IMO a Superbowl Window is now wide open if these estimates are close to what happens.

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Sun May 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Next season predictions
Jordysghost wrote:
and I think it is the same reason the Packers made it farther into the playoffs.

Packers made further into the playoffs because they played Washington first. No other reason. The Skins defense was ranked 28th in yards, 17th in points given up, 28th in yard per play.

_________________
This space for rent.


Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:57 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
and I think it is the same reason the Packers made it farther into the playoffs.

Packers made further into the playoffs because they played Washington first. No other reason. The Skins defense was ranked 28th in yards, 17th in points given up, 28th in yard per play.


Eh debateable, the Skins only lost one more regular season game then the Sqwauks, and regardless, I think the Packers would have handled the Seahawks with ease.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:52 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3028
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Next season predictions
Jordysghost wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
and I think it is the same reason the Packers made it farther into the playoffs.

Packers made further into the playoffs because they played Washington first. No other reason. The Skins defense was ranked 28th in yards, 17th in points given up, 28th in yard per play.


Eh debateable, the Skins only lost one more regular season game then the Sqwauks, and regardless, I think the Packers would have handled the Seahawks with ease.

Seriously? One game. Let's see, the Skins played 2 games against teams that made the playoffs. They lost both, one by 17 points the other by 28. Seattle play 7 games against teams that made the playoffs winning 3 of them. And you think the teams are equal? Wow.

_________________
This space for rent.


Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:53 pm
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Re: Next season predictions
Quote:
Seriously? One game. Let's see, the Skins played 2 games against teams that made the playoffs. They lost both, one by 17 points the other by 28. Seattle play 7 games against teams that made the playoffs winning 3 of them. And you think the teams are equal? Wow.


he also think the Packers have a good defense and Eli losing year after year..I.E. last year the Vikings
beat the living daylights out of the giants and our defense caught almost as many balls as there offense
did shouldn't affect Eli's rating ? :shock: :nono: :ripple:

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:44 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Eh debateable, the Skins only lost one more regular season game then the Sqwauks, and regardless, I think the Packers would have handled the Seahawks with ease.

Seriously? One game. Let's see, the Skins played 2 games against teams that made the playoffs. They lost both, one by 17 points the other by 28. Seattle play 7 games against teams that made the playoffs winning 3 of them. And you think the teams are equal? Wow.


I never said I think they are equal.

I think the Seahawks would have lost to the Packers again though, yea. Especially if it was a home game.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
jackal wrote:
Quote:
Seriously? One game. Let's see, the Skins played 2 games against teams that made the playoffs. They lost both, one by 17 points the other by 28. Seattle play 7 games against teams that made the playoffs winning 3 of them. And you think the teams are equal? Wow.


he also think the Packers have a good defense and Eli losing year after year..I.E. last year the Vikings
beat the living daylights out of the giants and our defense caught almost as many balls as there offense
did shouldn't affect Eli's rating ? :shock: :nono: :ripple:


The Packers do have a good Defense, the stats are the stats regardless of how familiar you are with them. I'd like to see you post some tangible statistics to dispute this but your arent going to.

What? What are you trying to say about Eli? First off, who cares what other years he has had previously, that doesnt change how awseome a year he had last, what does the game against the Vikings matter? ONE GAME DOES NOT WIPE AWAY AN ENTIRE SEASON OF GOOD PLAY. Eli had a 35-14 TD INT ratio, enough said.

By that logic the Vikes D cant be a top 5 unit because of what the Packers did to them in week 10 or whatever.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:01 am
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Re: Next season predictions
Quote:
The Packers do have a good Defense, the stats are the stats regardless of how familiar you are with them. I'd like to see you post some tangible statistics to dispute this but your arent going to.


How about a QB running for 171 yards rushing against them.... Wow they held a player to an all time NFL record
yeah you guys have a great defense :rofl:

BTW don't ever tell me what I am and not going to do.... go to a packers site and live your
delusions of the past, please .. its kinda embarrassing .. if you want to be a Vikings fan we
probably wouldn't let you in, but there is always room on a bandwagon roaming the NFL landscape.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-points-per-game

You guy rank very middle of the road defense (11th)... as last year proves when Rodgers can't
get id done 77 yards against Denver and not much better against Arizona. You guys get
slaughtered by much better teams(without Rodgers). IMO you guys would rank in the bottom ten teams. You
obviously don't know much about your team.. Go away and pout, now

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
jackal wrote:
Quote:
The Packers do have a good Defense, the stats are the stats regardless of how familiar you are with them. I'd like to see you post some tangible statistics to dispute this but your arent going to.


How about a QB running for 171 yards rushing against them.... Wow they held a player to an all time NFL record
yeah you guys have a great defense :rofl:

BTW don't ever tell me what I am and not going to do.... go to a packers site and live your
delusions of the past, please .. its kinda embarrassing .. if you want to be a Vikings fan we
probably wouldn't let you in, but there is always room on a bandwagon roaming the NFL landscape.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-points-per-game

You guy rank very middle of the road defense (11th)... as last year proves when Rodgers can't
get id done 77 yards against Denver and not much better against Arizona. You guys get
slaughtered by much better teams(without Rodgers). IMO you guys would rank in the bottom ten teams. You
obviously don't know much about your team.. Go away and pout, now



I dont know if you realize how many teams there in the league, but 11 is better then middle of the road, besides, they were top 7 before we got beat by AZ without our top 3 starting CBs.

Once again, why do you think 1 or two perfornances overrules an entire seasons stats? This is a trend in your posts, you seem to pick out one particular performance and try to use it to justify any non sensical claim that doesnt bare out in reality that you please.

Does the Vikes performances against Sea or Gb mean they dont have a good D?

If we didnt have Rodgers we would have an entirely different roster, you clearly arent familiar with the cap.

I did tell you what you wouldnt do.. and you didnt do it, on the contrary you the only season statistic you bothered to post only served to support my point.

I dont really care about the past, as long as the Packers have Rodgers competing for NFCCG berths and the like, seems pretty likely. dk where you get the idea that IM pouting, it seems like everything you ever post in reply to me is devoid of tangible facts supporting your point and filled with spite and hostility.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:35 pm
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11284
Location: California
Post Re: Next season predictions
You counteract yourself..you say one or two games don't matter
or the past performances...you asked for facts and then wont accept
the facts your team got swept at home in the division. Not good...
You should have lost both Detroit games...The refs gave you an extra
play with the non face mask call..Now that you storied bull crap
franchise is three quarters of the latest article on roid's hopefully
won't give you a win or two to creep into the playoffs. The bears
improved a lot on defense so the division should be better too.

Delusion won't change bad drafts and no free agency spending

Teddy had real good games against Denver and Arizona. Your team
looked horrible in both.

_________________
Green Bay gets blown out at Home !!! Ohhh
Jordy .. the Bet is not going well....


Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:10 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 3008
Post Re: Next season predictions
jackal wrote:
You counteract yourself..you say one or two games don't matter
or the past performances...you asked for facts and then wont accept
the facts your team got swept at home in the division. Not good...
You should have lost both Detroit games...The refs gave you an extra
play with the non face mask call..Now that you storied bull crap
franchise is three quarters of the latest article on roid's hopefully
won't give you a win or two to creep into the playoffs. The bears
improved a lot on defense so the division should be better too.

Delusion won't change bad drafts and no free agency spending

Teddy had real good games against Denver and Arizona. Your team
looked horrible in both.


How many times do you have to be told that one or two performances does not wipe away an entire season worth of stats? Is your reading comprehension truly so poor? I will say this again, try to pay attention, did the Vikes craptastic performances against the Packers and Sqwuaks automatically disqualify them from being a good D? Answer the question, seriously.

STATS, again the Packers had the 11th ranked D in the league, 6th prior to facing AZ without any of our CBs, but we will just ignore that for now and focus on the finishing rank of 11th, Jackal, im not trying to be hostile but my point is very concise, the Packers D was ranked 11th in the league, this is a stat that you cannot refute so you cling to the two worst performances of the year on GBs, part. I will ask you nicely, please post some stats that overrule the 11th ranked D in the standing and prove the Packers to be a bad D, for #### sake, GIVE ME SOME STATISTICS. If you cannot refute the season ranking above you can consider your point thouroughly dismissed.


The Detroit call was right, ticky tacky, but right, that is why the NFL stood by it :), hit the inside of the facemask and caused a turn, i agree it was ticky tacky but they owed us one after the way they ket and accidentally blown whsitle detract the Packers the game winning TD a game prior (Something you have yet to even attempt to refute, nor will you) and weeks later they would hand the Cards a free TD in the 4th quarter on an illegal, and very blatant pick play (A call that unlike the Lions game cal, the NFL outwardly stated to be wrong, also a call that like the Bears game call, you wont even attempt to refute in any kind logical sense based upon fact)

I dont really care about some silly article that makes baseless accusations, ill wait until something real comes out that truiy condemns those players, but it wont.

Yea man, ill tell you, im about as worried missing the playoffs as I am Wisconsin being hit with a hurricane from Lake Superior. Sure, the division had a year where they didnt get absolutely wrecked by GB for once, and it was GBs worst year in forever, and even then, the Packers made the Playoffs, and advanced further then all but 8 teams in the league.

Teddy had good games against Den and AZ? Really? Because when you look at his 14-9 TD INT ratio and rating of 88, it kind of makes me wonder how 'good' these games were, I mean really, how mahy good games could the guy possibly have had with stats like those? I like Teddy, still do, this isnt me #### on him, but really, what is your definition of 'good'?

Bwahaha 'bad drafts', hey your opinion is your opinion, but I would absolutely like to break down the Packers roster in comparison to the Vikes, see how you think they stack up positionally, and maybe even do the same for our last few draft classes, I certainly will say the your perception of the Packers draft is far different from mine, I personally think that after hitting a few lean years (2010,2011,2012) That the Packers last 3 drafts have been very very good, best in the Thompson era. (Not counting his first pick, Aaron Rodgers) I think if the Packers had been drafting badly that their D being as young, good and talented as they are wouldnt have happened, I also think that the success the Packers have sustained throught the entirety of the McCarthy era makes a large amount of 'bad drafting' seem unlikely. Would you like to compare the Packers Offensive and Defensive season rankings to that of the Viking,? We can go any time period you want, 3 years back, 5 years back, 7 years back, etc. etc. Im fairly certain the Packers would come out on top in overall on both sides of the ball. Comparing playoff appearances and W/L records would be a moot point probably.

BTW, while the Packers free agency strategy is highly debated amongst Packers fans, I think it has been a huge reason in being able to sustain the second most successfully run franchise in the league since Rodgers took over, and prior to the Pats winning that SB against the Swquaks I would have told you the very best franchise in the league in that time period. (And I would be right.) I think having a consistently healthy cap is a big part of being a succesful team that competes for (and hopefully wins) SBs, teams that our over the cap or near the bottom dont win SBs, the Broncos are the rare exception to countless other rules. I think the Packers have one of the most talented teams in the league, and almost the only issue was the passing game, (and I just dont find it likely they stay in that slump) in the league, it impresses me being that they have to deal with Aaron Rodgers Mega contract.

I know this was a big post, but let me just refresh your memory real quick, I'd like to see you use tangible statistics to state how the Packers D wasnt good, and why the 11th ranked D ranking is wrong (as that apparently is what you think), and I'd also like to hear your explanation on why the NFL was wrong in defending the facemask call, why they were wrong for pointing out the illegal pick that handed AZ 7 in the playoffs, and also why the Packers being docked the game leading score because an offical accidentally blew his whistle is ok and fair. Please attempt to support your opinions this time.

I would really like to have a civil discussion with you based upon something other repeating the same statement over.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.