View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Divisional playoff games. 
Packers Suck

Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
What a garbage team to barely get by the decimated Packers like that, my god what the #### is wrong with them? Our top 3 WRs were out?

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Thank God the Puke choked away that win :rock: :rock: :smilevike: :rofl: :thumbsup: :D :tongue: :tongue:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 pm
Packers Suck

TSonn wrote:
Jordy - the Pack shouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the refs help during the regular season. Missing the batted ball on Detroit and calling that "facemask" on Rodgers in Detroit (both missed calls) would've put the Lions in.

Wrong, incorrectly blown whistle thanksgivong night took the game winning TD from the Packers away.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 pm
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Thank God the Puke choked away that win :rock: :rock: :smilevike: :rofl: :thumbsup: :D :tongue: :tongue:

It was taken away, but im surprised our decimafed WR corps put us in a position to win, Cardinals should be ashamed with all the blatant bad calls like the game leading score in the 4th.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:55 pm
Fenrir

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)

Right so two defenders looking at the ball makes it ok for one to wrap their arms on you and manhandle you, right, got it.

It was exactly as the refs tried to make it, a great win for a worthless franchise, the correct call is made on Browns TD and the Packers win.

defenses are already so hamstrung under current rules I'm glad they let them play. Maybe if it was called unevenly but as mentioned the PI wasn't called on Fitz either.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:57 pm
Packers Suck

S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)

Right so two defenders looking at the ball makes it ok for one to wrap their arms on you and manhandle you, right, got it.

It was exactly as the refs tried to make it, a great win for a worthless franchise, the correct call is made on Browns TD and the Packers win.

defenses are already so hamstrung under current rules I'm glad they let them play. Maybe if it was called unevenly but as mentioned the PI wasn't called on Fitz either.

Fitz's catch wasn't a catch too btw, he never established possession. But that Sheilds play that you call PI was a lot more debateble then the Janis PI.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:58 pm
Packers Suck

There really isn't anything to debate, it was a blatant bad call that gave them a game leading TD, it is just the fact of the matter.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:01 am
Commissioner

Quote:
The #Packers have now lost seven playoff games under Mike McCarthy. FIVE of them were on the last play of the game.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:01 am
Commissioner

Packers now 0-7 in OT

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:02 am
Fenrir

I don't think Arizona is very strong, they barely beat a decimated Vikings team as well. To be honest there's very little separation in the NFC between the top teams. I just hope Seattle loses tomorrow. Any given Sunday and all that, but more so this year. At least it's making for exciting games.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 am
Packers Suck

dead_poet wrote:
Quote:
The #Packers have now lost seven playoff games under Mike McCarthy. FIVE of them were on the last play of the game.

Still have a SB win under him thank god, otherwise the FIRE MACCARTTY crowd of Packers fans would never shut the #### up.

I think this game was a testament to how great a coach he is, 3 top WRs out.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 am
Packers Suck

dead_poet wrote:
Packers now 0-7 in OT

?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 am
Packers Suck

S197 wrote:
I don't think Arizona is very strong, they barely beat a decimated Vikings team as well. To be honest there's very little separation in the NFC between the top teams. I just hope Seattle loses tomorrow. Any given Sunday and all that, but more so this year. At least it's making for exciting games.

No they aren't for them to barely beat GB without our top 3 WRs and terrible calls all game is quite laughable.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers now 0-7 in OT

?

Don't ever call out a Viking fan for biatching about officiating :lol: You've done enough tonight to last a season. Get over it they lost :yawn:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 am
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers now 0-7 in OT

?

Don't ever call out a Viking fan for biatching abbout officiating :lol:

If you lose a game on terrible calls like the that non TD TD tonight, I won't I assure you.

Furthermore, I have never once called one out for complaining about officials.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:08 am
All Pro Elite Player

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers now 0-7 in OT

?

Don't ever call out a Viking fan for biatching about officiating :lol: You've done enough tonight to last a season. Get over it they lost :yawn:

Jordy can be upset. Just weird that he wants empathy on a Vikings board.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:09 am
Packers Suck

TSonn wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

?

Jordy can be upset. Just weird that he wants empathy on a Vikings board.

I don't want empathy, we got hosed, had an undisputable non TD called a TD because of it and, and still fought back to OT.

This is a fact, empathy is not needed.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 am
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers now 0-7 in OT

?

You've done enough tonight to last a season. Get over it they lost :yawn:

We did lose, that is correct..

Due to terrible one sided officiating, this is why the game leading score occured. It happens its certainly not like I haven't been here before.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:15 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
TSonn wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.

This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.

Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end.

Just like 09 wildcard game, doormat teams always are a hot fairy tale pick.

Maybe we should talk about he uncalled holding calls I kept seeing on the Packer left tackle. :whistle:

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:19 am
Packers Suck

Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
TSonn wrote:

This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.

Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end.

Just like 09 wildcard game, doormat teams always are a hot fairy tale pick.

Maybe we should talk about he uncalled holding calls I kept seeing on the Packer left tackle. :whistle:

And while I certainly have similar issues as that one, it is alot less tangible then say, the illegal pick that wasn't called on the game leading TD.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:21 am
All Pro Elite Player

I would say that PI on Janis was as questionable as the facemask on Rodgers against Detroit 8) .

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:24 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Guys, the really sad thing is... The Vikings would have won tonight. We would have smoked a very average Arizona team.

Cold is temporary. Purple Pride is forever.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

And while I certainly have similar issues as that one, it is alot less tangible then say, the illegal pick that wasn't called on the game leading TD.

Well, when a hold prevents a sack and ends in completion, it's problem.

All in all, I think the refs let both teams get away with a few things.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:26 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Guys, the really sad thing is... The Vikings would have won tonight. We would have smoked a very average Arizona team.

They are toast next week. Won't matter who they play.

Last edited by Raptorman on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 am
Packers Suck

TSonn wrote:
I would say that PI on Janis was as questionable as the facemask on Rodgers against Detroit 8) .

At least one was understandable considering the refs angle.

Now the errantly blown whistle that nullified a game winning TD in GB on thanksgiving the week before, however..

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 am
Packers Suck

Raptorman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Raptorman wrote:

Well, when a hold prevents a sack and ends in completion, it's problem.

All in all, I think the refs let both teams get away with a few things.

And that occured multiple times tonight for ARI, but unlike us, they got a no call that directly and indisputably led to six points.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:28 am
Packers Suck

PurpleMustReign wrote:

Yes they are not a SB contender, they are the Cardinals.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:29 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Jordy, you are not going to win any arguments here on this board. Just be happy that you have the best QB in the NFL, and probably one of the top 5 ever, on your team, and a coach who actually tries to win the games rather than trying to outsmart the other team.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Starting Wide Receiver

Jordysghost wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

Yes they are not a SB contender, they are the Cardinals.

Umm... I didn't say they were... :confused:

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next