View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:30 am



Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Divisional playoff games. 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3037
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Divisional playoff games.
Who do you think will win.

I have.

Cardinals
Broncos
Panthers
Chiefs

_________________
This space for rent.


Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23166
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Packers
Broncos
Panthers
Patriots

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:17 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Cardinals
Broncos
Panthers
Patriots

I think the Chiefs have an excellent chance to win but I just can't pick against the Pats at home. They're 16-2 in Foxboro in the postseason with B&B.

The Seahawks have a great shot too but I think the Panthers will prevail.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:29 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
dead_poet wrote:
Packers


Interesting pick for a Vikings fan, care to elaborate?

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:10 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23166
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers


Interesting pick for a Vikings fan, care to elaborate?


It's hard to beat the same team twice. Packers are getting players back and, well, I want to jinx them. Didn't you say you thought the Vikings would win last weekend?

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:43 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
dead_poet wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Packers


Interesting pick for a Vikings fan, care to elaborate?


It's hard to beat the same team twice. Packers are getting players back and, well, I want to jinx them. Didn't you say you thought the Vikings would win last weekend?


Yea, I most certainly did.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:30 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Posts: 23761
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
So ridiculous the Pats find a player like Gronk in the early 2nd. :wallbang:

Wonder if he'd be Robby Manziel on some other teams? He's still partying, showing up on TMZ, but producing and an unstoppable beast on the Pats. If he was producing on the Browns, but in a club with his shirt off and winning 3 games would a coach want to unload him for whatever he could get?

Johnny Football was 2-4, his four losses? Bengals, Steelers, Chiefs, Seahawks. All playoff teams. Playing on possibly the worst team in the league. :confused:


Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Anyone watch the Patriots opening TD drive? All short and quick passes. Passes that Teddy excels in. I wish we would give that type of offense a shot. Anyway... Go Pats! I want them to stick it to Goodwill this year.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Refs #### the Packers, even with our massive injuries we would have won with out NFL intervention.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordysghost wrote:
Refs #### the Packers, even with our massive injuries we would have won with out NFL intervention.


Mmm nah


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Refs #### the Packers, even with our massive injuries we would have won with out NFL intervention.


Mmm nah


Yup, constant deep PI, even a second ago, game winning TD was illegal pick.

Bad calls, fairy tale story for crappy doormat franchise takes precedent.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
This is like the end of the 09 Wildcard game, but an entire game worth.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:25 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Wow


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:26 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23166
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Oh #### that

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Refs #### the Packers, even with our massive injuries we would have won with out NFL intervention.


Mmm nah


Yup, constant deep PI, even a second ago, game winning TD was illegal pick.

Bad calls, fairy tale story for crappy doormat franchise takes precedent.


When you throw it up like that and both defenders are looking at the ball, hard to get that call. Rodgers had two ridiculous throws on that drive though, let's see what they say about this catch.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
The coin didn't flip? Lol, this ending is going to be interesting.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:33 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Crazy game. Glad for Larry, guy deserves a ring.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:39 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:

Mmm nah


Yup, constant deep PI, even a second ago, game winning TD was illegal pick.

Bad calls, fairy tale story for crappy doormat franchise takes precedent.


When you throw it up like that and both defenders are looking at the ball, hard to get that call. Rodgers had two ridiculous throws on that drive though, let's see what they say about this catch.


That is delusional it was blatant pi the whole way, not to mention the td that was an illegal pick.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordysghost wrote:
Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.


This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Whatever the Cardinals know they cant win a SB, they will never win one ever.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
TSonn wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.


This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.


Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end.

Just like 09 wildcard game, doormat teams always are a hot fairy tale pick.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:44 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23166
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Balance has been restored to the Force

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Its pathetic it was so close with all our injuries and blatant no calls.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
dead_poet wrote:
Balance has been restored to the Force


The NFL agrees.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
S197 wrote:
I don't know about the whole way, he put his hand on his chest at the end that could have been called but like I said, when you throw up a prayer and TWO defenders are looking at the ball, it's tough to get that call. It's not like he would have caught it if he wasn't interfered with. Still a tough loss but a great game to watch, at least for me 8)


Right so two defenders looking at the ball makes it ok for one to wrap their arms on you and manhandle you, right, got it.

It was exactly as the refs tried to make it, a great win for a worthless franchise, the correct call is made on Browns TD and the Packers win.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:48 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordysghost wrote:
TSonn wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Proud of the Packers for fighting through the NFLs will, injured decimated squad outplayed the most talented team in the league, only lost because of uncalled penaltys.

There you go league, you got your fairy tale doormat team to the next level.


This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.


Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end


And both of those plays were highlighted by Collinsworth's highly biased comments. When the Packers have their offense rolling (last year) they use that pick play all the time.

The PI on Janis was questionable for sure. There was a PI on Fitz on the second down pass play with just over 2 minutes left that wasn't called either. That would have given the Cards a first and basically the game. Seems like they were just letting the D play out there.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:50 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
TSonn wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
TSonn wrote:

This is the problem with Collinsworth calling Packer games. He's so biased he makes Packer fans feel cheated.


Yup, except for you know, the uncalled penalty on their TD, and the uncalled PI that we fought through at the end


And both of those plays were highlighted by Collinsworth's highly biased comments. When the Packers have their offense rolling (last year) they use that pick play all the time.

The PI on Janis was questionable for sure. There was a PI on Fitz on the second down pass play with just over 2 minutes left that wasn't called either. That would have given the Cards a first and basically the game. Seems like they were just letting the D play out there.


Debatable, we use that for sure but we do it far less blatant then that, it was uncalled so that the garbage franchise would win.

Just as the uncalled facemask in 09, so too is this one.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1696
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Divisional playoff games.
Jordy - the Pack shouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the refs help during the regular season. Missing the batted ball on Detroit and calling that "facemask" on Rodgers in Detroit (both missed calls) would've put the Lions in.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.