View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 am



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Around the League - Week 13 
Author Message
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 am
Posts: 1753
Location: Utah
Post Around the League - Week 13
Well, Packers won.

Otherwise though, thought this was interesting
Quote:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8m8 minutes ago

Getting word about some possible massive chaos in the 49ers front office. Massive.


Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:28 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2895
Location: Missouri
Post Around the League - Week 13
Chaos is SF? You don't say. ;)

I'm interested in finding out what it is, though.

EDIT: I love that there's "possible" MASSIVE chaos. MASSIVE. Possibly.


Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:04 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
DK Sweets wrote:
Chaos is SF? You don't say. ;)

I'm interested in finding out what it is, though.

EDIT: I love that there's "possible" MASSIVE chaos. MASSIVE. Possibly.


:lol: There's a mouse loose in the office and they can't catch it. It might be a big one...


Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 am
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17782
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
Mothman wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:
Chaos is SF? You don't say. ;)

I'm interested in finding out what it is, though.

EDIT: I love that there's "possible" MASSIVE chaos. MASSIVE. Possibly.


:lol: There's a mouse loose in the office and they can't catch it. It might be a big one...

I'm thinking more like Colin Kaepernick is getting a sex change.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Mothman wrote:
DK Sweets wrote:
Chaos is SF? You don't say. ;)

I'm interested in finding out what it is, though.

EDIT: I love that there's "possible" MASSIVE chaos. MASSIVE. Possibly.


:lol: There's a mouse loose in the office and they can't catch it. It might be a big one...

I'm thinking more like Colin Kaepernick is getting a sex change.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


*Horrified look*

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:44 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3226
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
Jordysghost wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
I'm thinking more like Colin Kaepernick is getting a sex change.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


*Horrified look*


Stealing Rodgers thunder!


Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:59 am
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
I'm thinking more like Colin Kaepernick is getting a sex change.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


*Horrified look*


Stealing Rodgers thunder!


A-Rod would have to run such a thing by with Kevin.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 am
Posts: 1753
Location: Utah
Post Re: Around the League - Week 13
Antonio Brown is amazing.


Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.