And THAT will awaken the beast...

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

And THAT will awaken the beast...

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Prediction: Green Bay will not lose a game for the rest of the season.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: And THAT will awaken the beast...

Post by jackal »

honestly I have struggled the last few years, with even getting the ticket and watching the NFL anymore...

Why even play the games, :puke: just let the Patriots and Green Bay or Dallas play every super bowl.. :puke:

screw the NFL .. its a soiled, disease ridden rat nest IMO...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:honestly I have struggled the last few years, with even getting the ticket and watching the NFL anymore...

Why even play the games, :puke: just let the Patriots and Green Bay or Dallas play every super bowl.. :puke:

screw the NFL .. its a soiled, disease ridden rat nest IMO...
Yea, I could tell the refs loved GB from the fail mary.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Prediction: Green Bay will not lose a game for the rest of the season.
I hope your right, but I fear we are still going be working through our issues.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

[quote]
Yea, I could tell the refs loved GB from the fail mary[quote]

those were replacement ref crew ..real NFL refs would have fixed the win for you guys...

troll
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:
The 98 wildcard game wasn't replacement refs and that was decently bad. But its all moot anyways, I thought the no call on PI on Abbredaris was going to give me indigestion.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Prediction: You're wrong. 8)
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote:Prediction: You're wrong. 8)
Yea, I hope he is right, but..... not feeling it.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Jordysghost wrote: Yea, I hope he is right, but..... not feeling it.
I don't think they'll beat the Cardinals. Obviously I hope they don't beat the Vikings but I imagine it'll be a close game unless the Packers implode. Detroit really seems to have GreenBay's number which makes me think most teams at least have a shot to beat them. I know they lost the last game but come on ... completing a hail mary at the very end of the game is mostly a matter of luck. You chuck it up into a huge group of guys and hope one of yours comes down with it.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Cliff wrote: I don't think they'll beat the Cardinals. Obviously I hope they don't beat the Vikings but I imagine it'll be a close game unless the Packers implode. Detroit really seems to have GreenBay's number which makes me think most teams at least have a shot to beat them. I know they lost the last game but come on ... completing a hail mary at the very end of the game is mostly a matter of luck. You chuck it up into a huge group of guys and hope one of yours comes down with it.
It shouldn't just be a group of guys. They should change the rules so at least one nun is required to run a route on every Hail Mary play. :tongue:

Just think, then we could discuss who the Vikings should make their "team nun" during the offseason!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Cliff wrote: I don't think they'll beat the Cardinals. Obviously I hope they don't beat the Vikings but I imagine it'll be a close game unless the Packers implode. Detroit really seems to have GreenBay's number which makes me think most teams at least have a shot to beat them. I know they lost the last game but come on ... completing a hail mary at the very end of the game is mostly a matter of luck. You chuck it up into a huge group of guys and hope one of yours comes down with it.
Yes the Lions do give us trouble, they honestly always have as far as division games in the Rodgers era go.

Yea, the Cardinals and Vikings will be tough games, im hoping this gives us a spark to go into the postseason hot.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:
Yes the Lions do give us trouble, they honestly always have as far as division games in the Rodgers era go.

Yea, the Cardinals and Vikings will be tough games, im hoping this gives us a spark to go into the postseason hot.
If you keep getting the benefit of every pass interference call/no call it will go a long way toward sparking the Green Bay team.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: If you keep getting the benefit of every pass interference call/no call it will go a long way toward sparking the Green Bay team.
And if they keep letting teams mug our WRs and deducting us 7 points for incorrectly blown whistles and non existant pick plays it will go a long way towards putting us out. :wink:
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Btw, go watch our earlier matchup with Detroit, seriously, and come back and try to objectively claim that they weren't allowed to commit PI all day long, seriously. Many Packers fans were blaming the officials for that one, much to my disagreeance when it comes to crying and nitpicking calls.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

That non call against Detroit at the end almost costed us this most recent game regardless.