View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 And THAT will awaken the beast... 
Starting Wide Receiver

Post And THAT will awaken the beast...
Prediction: Green Bay will not lose a game for the rest of the season.

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Strong Safety

Post Re: And THAT will awaken the beast...
honestly I have struggled the last few years, with even getting the ticket and watching the NFL anymore...

Why even play the games, :puke: just let the Patriots and Green Bay or Dallas play every super bowl.. :puke:

screw the NFL .. its a soiled, disease ridden rat nest IMO...

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
honestly I have struggled the last few years, with even getting the ticket and watching the NFL anymore...

Why even play the games, :puke: just let the Patriots and Green Bay or Dallas play every super bowl.. :puke:

screw the NFL .. its a soiled, disease ridden rat nest IMO...

Yea, I could tell the refs loved GB from the fail mary.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:13 am
Packers Suck

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Prediction: Green Bay will not lose a game for the rest of the season.

I hope your right, but I fear we are still going be working through our issues.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:13 am
Strong Safety

[quote]
Yea, I could tell the refs loved GB from the fail mary[quote]

those were replacement ref crew ..real NFL refs would have fixed the win for you guys...

troll

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 am
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Quote:
Yea, I could tell the refs loved GB from the fail mary
Quote:

those were replacement ref crew ..real NFL refs would have fixed the win for you guys...

troll

The 98 wildcard game wasn't replacement refs and that was decently bad. But its all moot anyways, I thought the no call on PI on Abbredaris was going to give me indigestion.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:26 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

Prediction: You're wrong. 8)

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Packers Suck

Funkytown wrote:

Yea, I hope he is right, but..... not feeling it.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:46 am
Site Admin

Jordysghost wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

I don't think they'll beat the Cardinals. Obviously I hope they don't beat the Vikings but I imagine it'll be a close game unless the Packers implode. Detroit really seems to have GreenBay's number which makes me think most teams at least have a shot to beat them. I know they lost the last game but come on ... completing a hail mary at the very end of the game is mostly a matter of luck. You chuck it up into a huge group of guys and hope one of yours comes down with it.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:47 pm
Defensive Tackle

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

I don't think they'll beat the Cardinals. Obviously I hope they don't beat the Vikings but I imagine it'll be a close game unless the Packers implode. Detroit really seems to have GreenBay's number which makes me think most teams at least have a shot to beat them. I know they lost the last game but come on ... completing a hail mary at the very end of the game is mostly a matter of luck. You chuck it up into a huge group of guys and hope one of yours comes down with it.

It shouldn't just be a group of guys. They should change the rules so at least one nun is required to run a route on every Hail Mary play. :tongue:

Just think, then we could discuss who the Vikings should make their "team nun" during the offseason!

Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:41 pm
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

Yes the Lions do give us trouble, they honestly always have as far as division games in the Rodgers era go.

Yea, the Cardinals and Vikings will be tough games, im hoping this gives us a spark to go into the postseason hot.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:40 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:

Yes the Lions do give us trouble, they honestly always have as far as division games in the Rodgers era go.

Yea, the Cardinals and Vikings will be tough games, im hoping this gives us a spark to go into the postseason hot.

If you keep getting the benefit of every pass interference call/no call it will go a long way toward sparking the Green Bay team.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:00 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

If you keep getting the benefit of every pass interference call/no call it will go a long way toward sparking the Green Bay team.

And if they keep letting teams mug our WRs and deducting us 7 points for incorrectly blown whistles and non existant pick plays it will go a long way towards putting us out. :wink:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:01 am
Packers Suck

Btw, go watch our earlier matchup with Detroit, seriously, and come back and try to objectively claim that they weren't allowed to commit PI all day long, seriously. Many Packers fans were blaming the officials for that one, much to my disagreeance when it comes to crying and nitpicking calls.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:04 am
Packers Suck

That non call against Detroit at the end almost costed us this most recent game regardless.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:05 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
That non call against Detroit at the end almost costed us this most recent game regardless.

How would the correct call of pass interference against abbredaris have helped you win?

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:08 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

How would the correct call of pass interference against abbredaris have helped you win?

The correct call on his defender would have put us in FG range, but alas the refs aren't perfect.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:11 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

I suppose it would have allowed another chance to replay the down. Who knows what the refs might have come up with on that one!

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:11 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

The correct call on his defender would have put us in FG range, but alas the refs aren't perfect.

Your right, I forgot that defenders don't have a right to play the ball when Rodgers throws it. Give me a break. You've got the blinders on.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:12 am
Packers Suck

So is there going to be a Packers game this year that people don't nitpick and rationalize calls as a coping mechanism? No?

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:12 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
So is there going to be a Packers game this year that people don't nitpick and rationalize calls as a coping mechanism? No?

We'll have to see. so far you are batting 1000

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:14 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
fiestavike wrote:

Your right, I forgot that defenders don't have a right to play the ball when Rodgers throws it. Give me a break. You've got the blinders on.

The WR has the right to come back to the ball and the defender made contact as he was turning his head, should have been FG range. You have blinders on, and you seemed to have them after the Vikings game as well. You made similar claims.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:14 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

We'll have to see. so far you are batting 1000

Why will you not address the bad calls I have presented against us? Its ok for us to be docked 7 points for an incorrectly blown whistle i guess?

I never once actually claimed a loss of ours was on the refs, I only raise that I can raise several examples of bad calls in the opposing teams favor but you are determined not to see them.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:16 am
Packers Suck

This is a sad sad coping mechanism that appears to come into play regarding every team who wins their division with any consistancy, I wonder why..

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:19 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

I suppose it would have allowed another chance to replay the down. Who knows what the refs might have come up with on that one!

Yea, the refs sure had our back in the fail mary! #goldenboys

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:

The WR has the right to come back to the ball and the defender made contact as he was turning his head, should have been FG range. You have blinders on, and you seemed to have them after the Vikings game as well.

Obviously this is going nowhere. Like I said, you've lost all credibility with me.

I'm not a knee jerk - "Vikings got screwed" fan. I'm the guy on this board who has no problem with what the Saints did to us in the NFCG. Its called football. I did not think GB should have been called for a facemask on Teddy during out last game, because incidental contact on the facemask is not a penalty. I did not think GB should have been called for grounding on the play where Rodgers was flagged. I'd give the benefit of the doubt that the defender prevented him from getting enough force on the ball to get it out to his WR on that side of the field. I will admit when the Vikings get a call that goes their way.

So far, you have not shown the ability to do anything analogous. I can't think of a call/no call that benefits the Packers you haven't defended or a call/no call the hurts them you haven't criticized. Its just clockwork. Its a joke.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:23 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:

and again you go back to this... What do you think this is evidence of?

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:25 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

The WR has the right to come back to the ball and the defender made contact as he was turning his head, should have been FG range. You have blinders on, and you seemed to have them after the Vikings game as well.

Obviously this is going nowhere. Like I said, you've lost all credibility with me.

I'm not a knee jerk - "Vikings got screwed" fan. I'm the guy on this board who has no problem with what the Saints did to us in the NFCG. Its called football. I did not think GB should have been called for a facemask on Teddy during out last game, because incidental contact on the facemask is not a penalty. I did not think GB should have been called for grounding on the play where Rodgers was flagged. I'd give the benefit of the doubt that the defender prevented him from getting enough force on the ball to get it out to his WR on that side of the field. I will admit when the Vikings get a call that goes their way.

So far, you have not shown the ability to do anything analogous. I can't think of a call/no call that benefits the Packers you haven't defended or a call/no call the hurts them you haven't criticized. Its just clockwork. Its a joke.

I can say the same exact thing in reverse, every call that you perceive to be in our favor you fixate on and ignore all else, this is the first i've ever seen you ever concede that the Packers dont benefit from every call.

So I guess what im saying, right back at you. I don't think there is a game this season that you didn't act like the Packers got the benefit of every call.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:26 am
Packers Suck

fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

and again you go back to this... What do you think this is evidence of?

Why would they allow that to occur to a favorite of theirs? :confused: Oh right, they wouldnt.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:27 am
Packers Suck

Sure questionable calls handed us the Lions game, but didn't hand the Bears and Lions their respective matchups earlier in the season. Right.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next