Lions-Packers TNF

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Lions-Packers TNF

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Jordysghost wrote: I never thought of that, good point.
And why are the three Defensive Linemen goingafter Rodgers rather than keeping him in the pocket? And why is the secondary looking at the WRs rather than for the ball?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote:Image
That very game, Griffen facemasked Rodgers on a sack with no call, all 3 should be called.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote: That very game, Griffen facemasked Rodgers on a sack with no call, all 3 should be called.
Or possibly two of them. Point: the inconsistencies need to stop.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote: Point: the inconsistencies need to stop.
This I agree with, but human error is human error, I just wish it wasn't ok for crews to have their own 'personalities'.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote:Image
This picture is really playing favirotes, I mean, his hand did at least touch his facemask (I think more then touch but that is not my point) this captioned pic trys to make it appear as if that was the closest he came to his facemask which simply isn't the case.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote: This I agree with, but human error is human error, I just wish it wasn't ok for crews to have their own 'personalities'.
Yep. And last night's human error was about as ridiculous as that last defensive play by the Lions. Embarrassing.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote:
Debatable, me and the VP of officiating think there was a slight jerk of the facemask on the lower bar (seriously ive watched the replay and don't see the confusion), but i've stated my opinion ad nauseam in this thread.

That no call on Abbredaris defender really pissed me off though, they really let those guys play our WRs down field, and it almost costed us the game, just like last time.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote:Debatable.
Well, there's a start. #progress
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote: Well, there's a start. #progress
I understood the call was 'questionable' and I agree with that fact, it should be questioned, though I do think by the rules it was a good call, nevermind the idea that that it would 'usually be called' anyway.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Jordysghost wrote: I understood the call was 'questionable' and I agree with that fact, it should be questioned, though I do think by the rules it was a good call, nevermind the idea that that it would 'usually be called' anyway.
Well, congrats on being wrong, I guess. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Enjoy your win* against Detroit. :govikes:
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Funkytown wrote:
Likewise! :) feels good to beat them after the refs took our win from us last time thanks to non called PIs and tried to do the same again, Ill enjoy this one for sure.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Jordysghost wrote: This picture is really playing favirotes, I mean, his hand did at least touch his facemask (I think more then touch but that is not my point) this captioned pic trys to make it appear as if that was the closest he came to his facemask which simply isn't the case.
Show us the better picture and angle then troll boy.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Show us the better picture and angle then troll boy.
How about one that shows the actual contact that elicited the call? You might as well post a picture of the last milisecond of the play with pics like that.

But I know your not really claiming that is the closest his hand got to his facemask so..
Last edited by Jordysghost on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

So moral to the story, bad calls against the Packers are legit and accepted, any questionable call for the Packers indicates conspiracy, and anyone who doesn't agree is a troll.

I will try to keep this in mind.

EDIT: Im sorry im not trying to be sarcastic or abrasive but I detest being called a troll because some people don't like or agree with my opinion.
Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

After waking up to hordes of Packer fans being annoying I can't help but remind everyone of two things, I watched the "fail mary" game. Green bay was gifted phantom PI calls in that game to keep their drive alive in the first place, negating the need for a fail mary to ever happen to begin with... See a pattern? People are talking about Lions blowing the lead... well that one strip was legit and completely funny but packers had some pretty favorable calls as evidenced by my reactions throughout this thread in real time. The non-call on PI just before was a terrible miss, the receiver obviously was interfering with the pass by pulling down the defender before the pass arrives as he is trying to play the ball... and GB fans think that should of been called the other way? WOW! What a joke. Next thing you know Rodgers is going to wear a full body face mask and flop at people every play what an actor.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.