View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Does Carolina go undefeated? 
Starter

Post Re: Does Carolina go undefeated?
Jordysghost wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Did, did you just say Cam is better then Rodgers? LMAO bruh, do you want to just go ahead and admit that you have nothing to back that up in the way of statistics and call it a day? Or are are you going to make me post the numerous statistics proving that to be wrong?

Again Rodgers is the greatest statistical QB in NFL history, he leads every single major passing statistic in the NFL, Cam hasn't even surpassed Brees legacy yet, let slone Rodgers.

Noone in the league would even think twice about who they would rather play against between Rodgers and Cam, Rodgers is so far ahead this conversation is laughable.

im talkiing about the present you are still talking about the PAST.... the present is that Cam is currently better than rodgers.. not opinion, but a fact

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:00 pm
Packers Suck

TeddyBaller wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Did, did you just say Cam is better then Rodgers? LMAO bruh, do you want to just go ahead and admit that you have nothing to back that up in the way of statistics and call it a day? Or are are you going to make me post the numerous statistics proving that to be wrong?

Again Rodgers is the greatest statistical QB in NFL history, he leads every single major passing statistic in the NFL, Cam hasn't even surpassed Brees legacy yet, let slone Rodgers.

Noone in the league would even think twice about who they would rather play against between Rodgers and Cam, Rodgers is so far ahead this conversation is laughable.

im talkiing about the present you are still talking about the PAST.... the present is that Cam is currently better than rodgers.. not opinion, but a fact

Aside from the fact that that is a roundabout way of thinking, I mean, by that logic Nick Foles was better then Brady, Manning, and Rodgers a few years ago..

Your still wrong, Cam has the same amount of passing TDs, more INTS and a lower passer rating then Rodgers.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm
Packers Suck

and less yards, and a lower completion pct.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 pm
Starter

Jordysghost wrote:
Bro, you may want to delete that post before more people see that you said that..

Rodgers has the highest passer rating in NFL history, Cam has a career passer rating of 87.3

Hell, even this year in a vaccume, Rodgers STILL has more TDs, less picks, and a better rating,

Cam has 35 total td's this year... rodgers does not have more than that, plus Cam has more total yards than Erin

lol i just checked, Cam is destroying erin in the stats department, from yards per attempt, to rush yards per attempt, to rush yards, to total yards, keep in mind, sometimes Cam is so dominant he doesnt play the 4th quarter

Cam in the last 6 weeks is second in total qbr, and is leading the best offfensive team in football and he is doing it without the gronkoski's of the world

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:14 pm
Packers Suck

TeddyBaller wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Bro, you may want to delete that post before more people see that you said that..

Rodgers has the highest passer rating in NFL history, Cam has a career passer rating of 87.3

Hell, even this year in a vaccume, Rodgers STILL has more TDs, less picks, and a better rating,

Cam has 35 total td's this year... rodgers does not have more than that, plus Cam has more total yards than Erin

lol i just checked, Cam is destroying erin in the stats department, from yards per attempt, to rush yards per attempt, to rush yards, to total yards, keep in mind, sometimes Cam is so dominant he doesnt play the 4th quarter

Cam in the last 6 weeks is second in total qbr, and is leading the best offfensive team in football and he is doing it without the gronkoski's of the world

And that falls within the category of your opinion if you think his added rushing stats make up for his clearly inferior passing statistics, being that they are QBs, I don't, but it is close.

Again, better passer rating, same amount of passing TDs, 5 less picks, better completion pct, and more yards, It looks like there is definitely a strong case to be made that it is less of a 'fact' as you insist, and more of an 'opinion.' :wink:

Btw, QBR is some silly joke made up by ESPN, nobody takes or has taken it seriously since 2011 when Tebow graded out higher then the MVP at the time, Rodgers, passer rating is what you are looking for.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:22 pm
Packers Suck

In fact, Cams 35 total TDs as compared to Rodgers 29 total TDs is mitigated by Cams 8 additional Turnovers.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:25 pm
Starter

Jordysghost wrote:
In fact, Cams 35 total TDs as compared to Rodgers 29 total TDs is mitigated by Cams 8 additional Turnovers.

will be intresting to see where the nfl players have cam and wilson ranked in the top 100 in comparison to manning, luck, rodgers, etc

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:50 pm
Packers Suck

TeddyBaller wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

will be intresting to see where the nfl players have cam and wilson ranked in the top 100 in comparison to manning, luck, rodgers, etc

I personally don't care about shallow popularity contests like the top 100, I care more about on field statistics and production, tangible things that don't fall within the realm of opinion, but I also counter that putting Rodgers in the same breath as Manning and Luck this year is passively insulting.. lol.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:54 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
TeddyBaller wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

I personally don't care about shallow popularity contests like the top 100, I care more about on field statistics and production, tangible things that don't fall within the realm of opinion, but I also counter that putting Rodgers in the same breath as Manning and Luck this year is passively insulting.. lol.

How about Newton and Wilson, do they cause insult too?

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:42 pm
Career Elite Player

TeddyBaller wrote:
Bro, you have got to stop saying this. Your opinion does not become fact just because you make an online decree.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:00 am
Site Admin

Jordysghost wrote:

Newton also provided 42 first downs with his legs compared to Rodger's 18. That's a pretty big deal.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:44 pm
Hall of Famer

Jordysghost wrote:

And look what Cam has to work with compared to Rodgers. Put Rodgers on that team and he still does well just because he is an elite QB. However, he would not come close to what Cam is doing. In fact, what Cam Newton is doing this year is remarkable.

Cam is the MVP this season without a doubt in my mind.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 pm
Packers Suck

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

And look what Cam has to work with compared to Rodgers. Put Rodgers on that team and he still does well just because he is an elite QB. However, he would not come close to what Cam is doing. In fact, what Cam Newton is doing this year is remarkable.

What Cam has to work with compared to Rodgers? Huh? There is no way his WRs are as slow an inept as Rodgers, and his team hasn't been ravaged by injury with every top 5 WR and O lineman missing time for a nagging injury of some sort.

I actually agree Cam is this years MVP, but Rodgers has still done more with less at other points in his career, Cam will never have a season as good as Rodgers 2014 or 2011, and when it is said an done Cam won't even have a place being mentioned with Rodgers.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:02 am
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Newton also provided 42 first downs with his legs compared to Rodger's 18. That's a pretty big deal.

Typically I would say to compare the total number of first downs picked up with both their arms and their legs, but this year Cam would still get the better of those numbers, the Packers have not been very good on third down this year unfortunately.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:03 am
Hall of Famer

Jordysghost wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

What Cam has to work with compared to Rodgers? Huh? There is no way his WRs are as slow an inept as Rodgers, and his team hasn't been ravaged by injury with every top 5 WR and O lineman missing time for a nagging injury of some sort.

I actually agree Cam is this years MVP, but Rodgers has still done more with less at other points in his career, Cam will never have a season as good as Rodgers 2014 or 2011, and when it is said an done Cam won't even have a place being mentioned with Rodgers.

Rodgers' receivers are inept? Are you joking me? Point to me who on the Pathers has the same skill set of Randal Cobb? James Jones? Devante Adams? Hell, even Ty Montgomery and Jeff Janis have more skill than most of their receivers.

Carolina has also had to deal with injuries - just like the Packers and just like the Vikings. Their pro-bowl caliber receiver, Kevlin Benjamin, never got to take a single snap this season. Devin Fuchness didn't see the field until after midway through the season as he battled injuries.

I don't agree that Rodgers has EVER done more with less than Cam. Rodgers has always had at least Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, or Randall Cobb for every season has started a game. Please tell me WHO on the Panthers can match that production at wide receiver.

Rodgers is an elite QB who I respect very much. But don't sit here and try to tell me he hasn't had some stability at receiver throughout his career. That is just simply not true.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 am
Packers Suck

Carolina, like I said, hasn't had nearly their entire WR core and O Line missing time and nursing lingering injuries for the entire season, they just haven't, Kelvin getting injured was a blow just like Jordy.

Davante Adams sucks and has been nursing an injury most the season, Jones is old as #### and slow, also had nagging injury, Montgomery has missed the past 5 or so games, Cobb is talented you are right but he is the main focus of the opposing secondary and has a joint ac sprain he has been dealing with all season long. Janis is a completely irrelevant offensive player to this point, When you compound that with the fact that we were down to 1 O lineman starter a couple weeks ago it is quite impressive that his passing statistics still far exceed that of Newtons, although i guess thats not really a surprise.

Rodgers has had stability at WRs prior to this year for the most part, I agree, but he had up until last year a consistently bottom 10 often 5 O line for most of his career, and at best average Ds save for a couple exceptions.

I respect what Cam is doing greatly, and I even add that Rodgers is off of his game this year, but his statistics are STILL comparable to Cams, if you put last years Rodgers or 2011 Rodgers on that Panther team their production easily increases.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

Personally, I think Wilson and Newton can and do more to help their teams win than(please note the correct use of than/then) any other QBs going right now.
The way they extend plays with their legs and move the chains or still get the ball downfield is huge.
Brady and Palmer get a lot done...but if you're pass rush is on, they are very human and not as tough to beat.
Rogers is more like Wilson and Newton IMO, but for whatever reasons, Seattle and the Panthers are clicking. I hope they meet in the post season

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 pm
Packers Suck

The Breeze wrote:
Personally, I think Wilson and Newton can and do more to help their teams win than(please note the correct use of than/then) any other QBs going right now.
The way they extend plays with their legs and move the chains or still get the ball downfield is huge.
Brady and Palmer get a lot done...but if you're pass rush is on, they are very human and not as tough to beat.
Rogers is more like Wilson and Newton IMO, but for whatever reasons, Seattle and the Panthers are clicking. I hope they meet in the post season

Them meeting in the playoffs would certainly be of great help to the rest of the tournament.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:34 pm
Starter

The Breeze wrote:

i hope they meet in the nfc title game

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:43 am
Strong Safety

I want to know why Cam celebrates on every play and The Vikings get penalized for half of what Cam does on
in every game.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:22 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

I know the Panthers have had a few close calls...but they have looked vulnerable the past 2 weeks. Would be something to see them one and done in the post season....

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:07 pm
Packers Suck

The Breeze wrote:
I know the Panthers have had a few close calls...but they have looked vulnerable the past 2 weeks. Would be something to see them one and done in the post season....

Carolina is a great squad for sure, but they are far from unbeatable.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Jordysghost wrote:
The Breeze wrote:

Any given Sunday...and such. These playoffs are gonna be insane.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Packers Suck

The Breeze wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
The Breeze wrote:

Any given Sunday...and such. These playoffs are gonna be insane.

Oh yea for sure, im looking forward to it!

Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:35 pm
Career Elite Player

Officially. No.

Interesting that the falcons did what they needed to do to keep the Vikes out of the playoffs.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:01 pm
Packers Suck

John_Viveiros wrote:
Officially. No.

Interesting that the falcons did what they needed to do to keep the Vikes out of the playoffs.

Almost somewhat dissapointing, I would have liked to be the first team and only team to beat them.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:10 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

The Panther D played well....but the Falcons D came up huge.
Crazy~

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:12 pm
Strong Safety

I had to post on this one ha ha ha ha .. eat it Cam :slice:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:20 pm
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:

Not too much to laugh at, the Panthers are still 14-1.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:21 pm
Career Elite Player

Jordysghost wrote:
jackal wrote:

Not too much to laugh at, the Panthers are still 14-1.

But now you have to do the same thing you do with everyone else: ask who they've beaten lately. They have weak victories over the weak saints twice, the weak colts, the weak giants, and now the loss to the falcons.

They sure don't look like they are destined for the Superbowl to me.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next