Around the League -- Week 11

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Around the League -- Week 11

Post by DK Sweets »

Good for Ponder.

...but if the Broncos win the Super Bowl and Ponder and Tarvaris Jackson get rings before Adrian there is little justice in this world.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Around the League -- Week 11

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Good for Ponder.

...but if the Broncos win the Super Bowl and Ponder and Tarvaris Jackson get rings before Adrian there is little justice in this world.
Doesn't Tavaris already have one?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Jordysghost wrote: Doesn't Tavaris already have one?

Yes. I think that's what DK meant: a Broncos SB win this year would mean both Jackson and Ponder would have SB rings (assuming Ponder would still on the team at that point).
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Mothman wrote:
Yes. I think that's what DK meant: a Broncos SB win this year would mean both Jackson and Ponder would have SB rings (assuming Ponder would still on the team at that point).
Yea, your right, don't know what momentarily made me think Tavares was on the Broncos, it is odd cause I feel like I can picture him in the uniform and everything.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011