Around the League -- Week 9

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Around the League -- Week 9

Post by Jordysghost »

Great, without Sheilds and Rollins, Hayward, our number 2 corner gets hurt.. (sigh)
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

This is the most annoying 6-1 team in NFL history.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Also screw you officials for missing Tillman's PI, bad calls happen, i get that, its just annoying to see them.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Our offensive line is offending me.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Goodnight ladies and gents, your 6-2 Green Bay Packers.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

At least Fallout 4 comes out tomorrow night. Go home and wash your drawers Pack, there alot more games to be played.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Damn, almost a great comeback.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

#### you Cam Newton, if we see you in the playoffs your going to stomped, #### is so lucky we took until 52 minutes were gone to show up.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Must not have been nearly as fun of a game for Packers fans.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:Must not have been nearly as fun of a game for Packers fans.
It depends, seeing us rally from 37-14 with less then 8 minutes left was fun, the ending could have been better, but whatever. The Packers are atop the division and look to have maybe laid the groundwork for getting back on track, if they see the Panthers again, the Packers are going to win.

I get the same feeling from this game, as when we lost to the Falcons in 2010.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Jordysghost wrote:#### you Cam Newton, if we see you in the playoffs your going to stomped, #### is so lucky we took until 52 minutes were gone to show up.
Haha..lucky. Sounds like sour grapes.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

frosted wrote: Haha..lucky. Sounds like sour grapes.
It is a little bit, but im still extremely confident that if we see them again, its going to be a Packers W.

And yea, they were lucky, the Packers are decimated with injuries and still played well enough in the last 8 minuted alone to almost tie it up, not an excuse, a little luck here and there is a part of the game. But if the Packers were on their game for any longer then they were we win that game, unfortunately for us, we weren't, and shoulda woulda coulda don't mean ####.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Jordysghost wrote: It is a little bit, but im still extremely confident that if we see them again, its going to be a Packers W.
I mean, I can't disagree with that - though, if it's in Charlotte, the Pack will have its hands full again. That's a good football team.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

frosted wrote: I mean, I can't disagree with that - though, if it's in Charlotte, the Pack will have its hands full again. That's a good football team.
    Yes they certainly are a good football team, and id be willing to bet any rematch would be in Charlotte, hopefully as I said above, they are our 2010 Falcons.
    Crax
    All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

Brconos down 17-0 with a few seconds to go at the very end of the first half. Bolden runs back a punt to score with 0:00 on the clock.